The Dog Survey!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. How many dogs have you owned in your lifetime? 14...and I have 10 others that will always be honorary family members

2. Do you wipe “eye boogers” out with your finger? yes

3. Male or Female? females, but having a pack of intact females is not the most fun

4. Favorite color of dog? I love my tris, with black coats, bright tan points, and white where it 'should' be (blaze, collar, chest, belly, 4 white socks, and don't forget the tip on the tail!)

5. Do you prefer a barking dog or a whiner? neither, but I can deal with a barker better than a whiner

6. What kind of poop bags do you use? whatever's handy

7. Kisses or nibbles? kisses, as long as they are not IN the mouth!

8. Do you have a picture of your dog with you right now? Always

9. Do you kill fleas with your fingernails? If I see them (haven't seen fleas in many years.....)

10. Do you pick ticks off with your fingers? Only had 2 ticks in my dog owning life...but they are dealt with with tweezers

11. Dremel or nail clippers? Dremel!!!!!!

12. How many dogs sleep in your bed? Only one....if I had all of them in bed, I wouldn't have a bedroom left!

13. Have you purchased a vehicle based on your dogs? Yes, and my next one will be solely base on the dogs!

14. Have you purchased a home based on your dogs? Well, considering I live on my parents' farm so I can have the dogs...I guess so

15. Do you vacation with your dogs? Vacation? My vacations consist of dog shows or driving somewhere to breed a dog, so YEP!

16. If you didn’t own the breed you have now, what breed would you own? It was 10 years before I got my first Cardigan....Cardigans it will always be

17. Do you compete with your dogs? Yep! Conformation, Obedience, Rally-O, and Herding!

18. Kibble or Canned? Kibble, but my old guy gets canned

19. How do you clean up dog vomit? Paper towels

20. Do you study your dog’s poop? Usually...it's amazing what you find in dog poop
default_doh.gif

21. Do you think your dogs like you? Yep

22. If your dog could talk, what would he say to you? Too many dogs to go through, but Miss Moxie tells me all the time "Just let me at those sheep!!"

23. Do you dress your dogs in clothing? No

24. What skill would you like to acquire to make you a better dog person? I'd just like to continue learning in every aspect. There is always something to learn, and those that keep an open mind will always be a better trainer.

25. Does dog hair bother you? Are you kidding??? I have a house full of Cardigan Corgis....dog hair is standard!!
default_rolleyes.gif

~kathryn

Last edited by a moderator:
1. How many dogs have you owned in your lifetime? 13

2. Do you wipe “eye boogers” out with your finger? yes

3. Male or Female? both, but would prefer boys

4. Favorite color of dog? Black and white with tan points

5. Do you prefer a barking dog or a whiner? neither

6. What kind of poop bags do you use? whatever's handy

7. Kisses or nibbles? kisses

8. Do you have a picture of your dog with you right now? I have several

9. Do you kill fleas with your fingernails? would, but don't have any and haven't for years

10. Do you pick ticks off with your fingers? no ticks

11. Dremel or nail clippers? Dremel

12. How many dogs sleep in your bed? all three

13. Have you purchased a vehicle based on your dogs? Yes

14. Have you purchased a home based on your dogs? yes

15. Do you vacation with your dogs? what's a vacation?

16. If you didn’t own the breed you have now, what breed would you own? I would still own a Cardigan welsh Corgi

17. Do you compete with your dogs? Yes

18. Kibble or Canned? Kibble, veggies, and cooked organ meats

19. How do you clean up dog vomit? Paper towels

20. Do you study your dog’s poop? yes

21. Do you think your dogs like you? Yes

22. If your dog could talk, what would he say to you? "where are we going?"

23. Do you dress your dogs in clothing? No

24. What skill would you like to acquire to make you a better dog person? Patience toward other dog owners

25. Does dog hair bother you? hahahaha...I would have jumped off the bridge a few years back if that were the case

Latest posts

Back