The Catalog List is Up...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I posted this on the other topic, but thought many may not take a look at it since it was older...

The Catalog list is online now. You can view it at www.littlekingfarm.com/sales.asp. It is on the Sales page.

Hope to see you all here at the farm!

Thanks-Robin-LKF

www.littlekingfarm.com

[email protected]

Thanks Robin,

It was great to talk to you today!

Bill

Wow, looks like it is going to be a great sale Robin and I would love to attend but I am signed up for a photography seminar put on by a lense company and I am hoping they will have a good deal to replace the lense I damaged in my accident at Worlds.

Good luck with the sale and sorry to miss it, we are hoping to one day find an open single prospect, but we are in no hurry.

Hope you have great weather and fun!

Hmmm - wonder if there are any World Grand Champion prospects in the Silent Auction . . . .
default_biggrin.png

I am already picking up 2 horses I have bought
default_biggrin.png
but also looking at a couple more Lordy! I have room for 4 horses, I would love to come home loaded but Hubby will be with me and probably holding my hands! Little does he know I can still nod yes!!!
default_wink.png
:wink

Hey LB'ers sounds like a few of us will be there, are we going to wear a color or something so we know each other?

NEW PICTURES UP......

Hi everyone-

I posted new pictures of sale horses on the website- www.littlekingfarm.com "under Sales" please check them out and keeping looking..... more will be added tomorrow!

Thanks-Robin-LKF

www.littlekingfarm.com

[email protected]

I see a few I like.....I can't wait
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

Hi Everyone! The horses are in their stalls. Things are going according to plan (fingers crossed they stay that way). Check out the website and see the new pictures added- www.littlekingfarm.com under sales. You can bid by phone if you see something you must have!!!

Tami- thank you so much for your help today! It was so much appreciated! And of course Ms. Sherri- not sure what I would do without you!

Needless to say- I know we will have a great time! Looking forward to seeing everyone here! Ray Zoercher is already here. Tuffy Acton is here, Bev Jackson is here, Tami Zimmerman and hubby and several others - we are excited and ready for a good time. For the rest of you .....Hurry up and get here- don't miss the fun- plus all the great horses:)

Thanks! Robin-LKF

Latest posts

Back