The Best Response to Bullying I've Seen

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohmt

Reaction score
Please watch the video all the way through-it is short and beautiful
default_smile.png
Everyone needs to see it.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=rUOpqd0rQSo&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DrUOpqd0rQSo%26feature%3Dyoutu.be

I agree -- this is excellent.

This is national anti-bullying month. Bullying takes many forms and is not limited to kids or schools. It occurs in the workplace. It occurs in neighborhoods. It occurs in families. Wherever it takes place, it is very real and not simply a matter of the victim needing to "toughen up."

I just watched that clip on our local news. I am so impressed with her courage and ability to stay calm in the face of a total stranger's personal attack (at least I would have felt attacked) We all struggle with something and I challenge those who would judge others to first look at their own faults and see if they believe it would be okay for someone to judge them.

I saw it too and was so proud of her for being who she is. We're not all the same...I know weigh brings health issues but so does being the opposite! I think she IS a role model ....for those kids struggling with weight issues that can see that a gal just like them IS happy and successful instead of our kids (especially girls) being force fed that they need to be 5'8" and 123lbs to get on in life. I think that does more harm than those few extra lbs they may be carrying.

Good for her! You go girl!!!!

that story is travelling around the world , I saw it on a facebook link , that took guts , shes an impressive lady
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back