The address to the "new"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Bit

Reaction score
I checked with Mary Lou beofre posting this, as I wanted to be sure it was OK with her.

She told me "Yes, since we are non-profit group."..... THANK YOU Mary Lou!
default_smile.png

Hello everyone~

Just a note to let you know that since we were having so much trouble getting Little Bit's Forum repaired and fixed so that we could not be "hacked" again, we just decided to go ahead and start up a "new" Little Bit's Forum. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone, and hopefully it won't ever happen again! :no:

Here's the address:

http://wwminis.forumup.us/index.php?mforum=wwminis

It's a small group, but I am very proud of all the members because they all get along so well, and are so eager to share their knowledge and experiences with other folks. :bgrin

Please come on over to the "new" Little Bit's Forum, if ya take a notion. It's a fun place for animal lovers, folks that are owned by a dwarf mini(s), the *Magic Shoes* horses & their owners, and ALL "special" animals.... And of course we feel that ALL of our animals are special!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Thanks For the Info Thats so sad aboutt he hacking who would put so much time into hacking a nice little forumn GRR that angers me so much!

Thats so sad about he hacking who would put so much time into hacking a nice little forumn GRR that angers me so much!

We have no idea, but Bill told me that someone, he figures a digruntled kid, had tried to hack into some other Minaiture Horse lists. I never even knew about "hackers" until this happened! :new_shocked: I still don't understand how they can do it, but ya would think that they would have better things to do with their time and knowledge, that's for sure! Bill wrote to them and asked them to please take it off of our forum, because we are trying to help the special horses in need, but we got no responce. :no: Apparently the forum service we were using did not have it set up so that this wouldn't happen, and they didn't seem very interested in helping us fix the problem, so we had no other choice but to go with another free forum service, we can't afford a "paid" forum like this one....but I think it will be just fine now, hope so anyway!
default_smile.png

Back