Thanks for missing me

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Voodoo

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm back, but only for one day
default_sad.png
. Sometimes my work takes me far from home and I don't get around a computer or the internet for a long time. In this instance it was from Jan 3rd until UHHHHHH today
default_wacko.png
: . Any way I didn't think I'd be missed, but thanks to everyone who sent me PM's and e-mails. It's nice to know my forum family is out there. I am leaving again tomorrow night, not sure how long, but yes all is well. I'm just away from the computer. I'll be sure to come play catch up as soon as I'm back for a while. Best wishes to everyone here :saludando:
default_wub.png
:

Stay safe while your out on the road and watch out for them cowboys.

There you are!! I started a topic, and so did a few others looking for you!! Very glad you are okay and still eye ballin' the cowboys avaliable! :lol:

(((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) missed you, come back Soon!

Well, sometimes it's rodeo (thus the cowboy topic
default_rolleyes.gif
: ), but other times, like right now I build fence. Yeah, I know it sounds funny, but my Dad has been a fence contractor for over 20 years and I just grew up with it. You name it and we can build it :bgrin . Usually we have a contract with the highway department and just do barb wire on steel posts, or work for the fish and game and put up 8' woven wire to fence the elk off private alfalfa fields, but right now we are building a new place for some people in Nevada. So far we have built an arena 150x375', big feedlot three corrals that are 100x90 each, six nice horse runs 50x100, a nice 70' round corral,three big horse pastures and are working on fencing the perimeter of their 300 acres. It is all in pipe or pipe top v-mesh wire so it takes a long time. I just had to make a quick trip home and pick up another load of pipe. I will try to take some pictures when we are done up there and post them for you all to see.

Honey, did you not know that the rodeo is NOT a good place to find a good cowboy? :lol: You need to find one that's out WORKING, not one that's paying $$ to chase farm animals around!

Whoa! I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering where you were! I'm glad you stopped in. Be careful out there!

Latest posts

Back