Thank You, Tony!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horsehug

Reaction score
I want to say a huge thank you to Tony of Little America for giving me the opportunity to lease his beautiful tiny son of Orion Light Vant Huttenest for this breeding season! He is Little Americas Orion Mr It!

I traveled down from Wyoming to his place to pick him up this past week (3200 miles!). We still have snow on the ground so I have not gotten any really good pictures of him at my place........ Hopefully after summer finally gets here!

But here are two of my favorite pics of him that Tony sent me. For such a tiny guy he really has presence and stands so alert and upright and has such a beautiful head! I love him! I can't wait to breed him to some of my mares and get more Orion in my herd. I already have one daughter of Mr It , (Its Partytime) who I got from Tony when I made that long trip back in 1999 . :)

It is such a fun trip with Tony's super hospitality...... and you see more TINY fantastic minis than anywhere in the whole world I think!! How I Wish I lived lots closer!

Thanks again, Tony!

Susan O.

misterit.jpg

terrificandmrit.jpg

He is a handsome devil isnt her?

I would love a black one like him!

You are very welcome. You have been a great supporter of our program and I am happy to have you have him for the year. We may have had his future replacement born this morning... Little America's Sock It to Me.

default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
WOW
default_new_shocked.gif
HE IS GORGEOUS!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Can't wait to see future babies of his
default_saludando.gif

default_new_shocked.gif
wow

he is very nice. I seen him in person at Tony.Tony is a great person to work with. We really love his horses.

We gotten several from TOny in the past. I really miss my sweet minis from Tony.

You are blessed to have a fine stud like him.

Tony, What a PERFECT name for that adorable colt!!

You always think of great and fitting names, but you really outdid yourself this time........ between his socks and his dad's name!! :)

White socks on a black horse are always so striking..........he is one I can't wait to see clipped when it gets later in the season :)

Susan O.

Thanks EVeryone for all your Congrats!

Mr It is settling in well and not even minding the snow anymore. :)

Seeing all Tony's nice foals now that his foaling season has started makes me even more excited to have this beautiful llittle boy here!

Susan O.

Hey Susan!!! CONGRATS!!!! Im so excited to see him! And Im so mad you didn't take me to Austin with you hahaha! Thats where I want to move!

He is a AWESOME little guy! Im so excited for you!!! I need to get up and visit soon!

Gage

Gage,

Come see me anytime!

Do you still have snow in Coalville like we do here??
default_sad.png

Susan O.

Congratulations, Susan! Boy, next year's foaling season will be even more exciting for you!

Pam C.

Thanks Pam :)

Yes I get excited about my own boys' foals already! And now Mr It!!

I still can hardly believe he is here!

Susan O.

Latest posts

Back