Thank you KayKay

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wdancer777

Reaction score
I just have to share my news, we drove down to KayKay's on Saturday to pick up this beautiful boy! Kay has graciously allowed us to lease him for the next year, and hopefully if things work out, buy him. He was such a good boy, riding for 12 hours in the back of our minivan! Thanks again Kay for letting him come to Minnesota to live for a while, we will take such good care of him! And here he is, Magic Man's Red Rocket, Son of Ltd's Magic Man.

redrocket2.jpg

Congrats on leasing Rocket! I remember when Linda Rodrigeuz got him...she was so excited about the possibilities with him. Linda had a keen eye for a nice horse. Good luck!

Connie

new_shocked.gif
Wow. Did Linda R. have him??? Then you are sure to have some great babies out of him! I agree with Connie, Linda had an "eye" with her breeding program.

MA

We are hoping to have some awesome babies from him. I have a couple LWO positive mares, and he is negative, but with his background and breeding we should hopefully get some nice babies. He is only about 30.50" but I have never seen such a small guy move so awesome, he has this beautiful floating gait! I know it was hard for KayKay to let him go, but I'm so glad she had to!

Wow, congratulations on an awesome little horse moving in with you. I've seen him in person and he's beautiful. I can't believe he rode in a minivan though. You must have touched his heart big time.
smile.gif
Bet those will be beautiful babies you get from him, he's sure done some nice things at Kay's place.

Latest posts

Back