THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BKBowen

Reaction score
I wanted to take a moment to say a huge "thank you" to everyone who has commented on Star Struck's Gold's Bay Beauty and her wins this past week. She was named National Champion Two-Year-Old Mare, National Champion Junior Mare, and National Grand Champion Mare (Over). We are so proud of her...to say the least! We were so sorry we couldn't participate in the parade of National Grand Champions at the show. We felt the need to get home and make sure Beauty...as well as everyone else...was safe as they can be for Ike. And I'm glad we did as the eye of the storm is headed right for us this afternoon!

A huge thank you to Mike & Terry Hlavatovic of Alliance Miniatures...as well as Carlos and James...for treating our girl with such love. She looked incredible (OK, I AM PREJUDICED...ha ha) and Mike and Beauty make an amazing team! We couldn't have done all of this without each of them!!

I never thought a repeat would be possible...we had so many people pulling for Beauty and I wanted to make sure that you knew how much it was appreciated. I was a little overwhelmed at Nationals and then us leaving the show early left some things unsaid...so THANKS TO EVERONE!!!

Most of all though I have to say thank you to Bay Beauty. That mare gets me choked up every time I see her. It is such an honor just to be close to her. I know that sounds a little corny...ha ha. But it is the truth. She is such an amazing horse (again...I'm just a little prejudiced).

Thanks again and hope everyone makes it thru Ike ok...it is getting really ugly outside!

Bobbi Kay Bowen

Bobbi Kay Bowen

Star Struck Miniatures, American Shetlands, & Welsh Ponies

Home of Star Strucks Golds Bay Beauty

2007 & 2008 AMHR National Grand Champion Mare

www.StarStruckMiniatures.com

That is AWESOME!! I'm so happy for you and your filly!!

WHOOOO HOOOO!!
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, I got to see Beauty in her stall there and have the honor of having Goddess in my barn right now waiting for her new owners to pick her up. She is a beautiful filly and I know she will do as well for them as Beauty has for you. You are breeding some wonderful horses.

Thanks ya'll and THANK YOU MINIMOM for taking such wonderful care of Golden Goddess for all of us. She is such a neat filly and I heard she was taking everything just wonderfully! Give her a kiss for me...it was hard to let that one go but she has an excellent home and I hope she will do big things too!

THANKS!!!!

Bobbi Kay

Congratulations, that is a WOW mare!!! I watched her in her classes and she is simply classically gorgeous! I was so sorry she didn't get to come out in the Grand Parade, I was watching for her!

STAY SAFE, that storm sure looks ugly.
default_sad.png

Congratulations! I know how excited you are.........

Can you post a photo of her?

Beth

We just got our power back on..we were lucky as we only were without 50 hours. Alot more people are still without. Horses came thru wonderfully and although we lost several buildings and have some major damage....folks down south really got it bad so keep them in your prayers.

I tried to put a pic on here but they are too big...sorry!!! You can see her on my website at www.StarStruckMiniatures.com

I'll try to see if I can reduce a pic and post it.

Thanks for all the sweet words about Beauty. She is such a sweetheart, too.

Stay safe all.... Bobbi Kay

Congratulations Her name defiantly fits her she is a Beauty. Glad you and your horses stayed safe during that hurricane.

I saw her on the video when she won the one class, and she is truly lovely- congrats! She had some really stiff competition too, so a big congrats- you must be in 7th heaven!

Congratulations on Beauty! She looked amazing and definitely deserved her win! It was great to see you and Aspen again.
default_smile.png

Thanks again all....and Lisa....THANK YOU SO MUCH! You have an incredible mare and everyone should know that....Lambee Pie rocks! It was great seeing you both and thank you so much for your well wishes...they really are appreciated.

Latest posts

Back