Terramycin ointment question

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, if you know somebody with dairy cows, the mastitis treatment tubes called "today tubes" work well for treating gooey eyes on barn kitties. I have even put it in tiny kittens eyes. they clear up real fast. TSC quit carrying the teramycin tubes I was using. I had no idea the today tubes would work so well. One tube lasts a very long time. Saved our barn cats and cleared up the eye infections.. just a thought, ps, you should always check with your vet before trying anything, I have no idea if this can be used on dogs. for my house pets I always go to the vet, get the eye stained and get the big bucks eye treatment, horses too... but for the barn kitties so difficult to take all of them into the vet, I was very pleased with the results and the kittens really loved it when I put the stuff in, so it must feel soothing I think. take care.
Shorthorsemom...thanks for that tip I will have to check that out. I always try to be prepared and it may be something worth keeping on hand.

Latest posts

Back