Tanya..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxs

Reaction score
I was finally able to leave a message at Tanya (SWA) and Lee's last night,

and she called me back this morning. She still sounds so bad, and is

still in the hospital. They just told her that she is going to have to

be in at least another 2 weeks on IV antibiotics!!!!!!! She thanks

everyone for their prayers. -jo ann

[SIZE=14pt]Thanks for letting us know. Mona, I think she was in with menengitis! She has been really sick.[/SIZE]

Lyn

[SIZE=14pt]Thanks for letting us know. Mona, I think she was in with menengitis! She has been really sick.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Yep....AND Shingles ON HER FACE! :eek:

MA

:no: Oh no...poor Tanya!! I am so sorry to hear this. I knew some time back she had brain surgery...is this all related back to that?? Sending prayers for a speedy recovery Tanya. (((HUGS)))

Ohhhh, please let Tanya know I'm thinking about her and praying for a quickrecovery. Tanya, feel better.......summers around the corner and you need to spruce up that new house with flowers and things!!!

Thanks everyone.

Mona, yes, she has meningitis, but it started with her having surgery where they purposely cut a nerve to see that would rid her of the pain in her face..the brain surgery didn't help
default_sad.png
Then, when she got home from the nerve cut, she got shingles and her face was still numb and swollen and she had a fever, so she talked to the Dr. on the phone and he prescribed antibiotics. Next thing I know, she calls me from the hospital and has meningitis...really BAD!..... So many things all at once.. :no:

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I didn't know what was going on either. I am praying for Tanya as well.

Joann:

I feel so badly for Tanya and all she is going thru. I have known her thru email and this LB for a long time now and she has my prayers for a complete recovery.

I do believe in prayers and if we all get together and pray for her, I'm sure it will help. Perhaps someone can keep bumping this up so we'll all remember to pray every day for her.

Thanks Joann for bringing up to the latest news on her. If you get the chance to find out what hospital she's in, they may have email cards we could all send her. I know our local hospital does and I'm in a small town near Norwich CT.

Joyce

Latest posts

Back