Sympathy Regards

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slagle

Reaction score
For those of you that knew Ruth Jess of Sshleswit, Iowa. Ruth passed away yesterday. Her funeral will be Friday in Schleswig. You may send your sympathy cards to her son, Dennis Reimer, 1626 C Avenue, Schleswit, IA 51461.

Hans and Ruth Jess were long time miniature and shetland breeders in Iowa. I will always remember the wild markings on their black and white horses.

My sympathy goes out to the Jess family.

Tracey

I don't know her, but I'm so sorry for she and her family.
default_no.gif

I don't know them, but my thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends.
default_sad.png

For those who don't know, Ruth and her late husband Hans used the J-J's prefix. The were the breeders of J-J's Painted Apache Spirit, J-J's Little Buck, Choco's Little Spec's Red Boy, and many, many other notable AMHR minis and ASPC ponies.

That is so sad
default_sad.png
, we own a mare from their breeding, J-Js Glory (AMHR) J Bar J Glory (AMHA). She is an excellent mare and I am sure there will be many people who will offer their sympathy to the family.

I send my best to the family. It has been many years since I have seen her.

For those who don't know, Ruth and her late husband Hans used the J-J's prefix. The were the breeders of J-J's Painted Apache Spirit, J-J's Little Buck, Choco's Little Spec's Red Boy, and many, many other notable AMHR minis and ASPC ponies.

Thanks for that, Lewella. We have a "J-J's" little Brownie (AMHA) here for breeding.

Larry and I send condolences to her family.

Latest posts

Back