sweetheart

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hahler

Reaction score
I heard through the mini grapevine that sweetheart has a myspace page for updates. I know who has her and we will be doing her trimming. I was asked to post this, they want her to adjust before they come forward. she needs more friends then 3 so if u have a myspace add her. thanx

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked out her myspace and it was great to see the pictures. She looks like a happy little gal
default_laugh.png

Just went to MySpace and requested to be Sweetheart's friend..... Sounds like she's found a wonderful home.
default_wub.png

The girls setup a Myspace page for Ariel a couple years ago. I have asked my daughter to have Ariel friend Sweetheart.

What a sweet lil one she looks like. How wonderful she will have that forever home that she will need to bond and excel.

Hello all,

The moderator of Sweethearts myspace page told me to post a reply to hahler's topic explaining that she has not seen anybody's new friend requests. If you are trying to add her as a friend, try again please. Go and add her again please. The moderator checks the page daily and try's to keep up with her life every day so they can keep everyone else updated.

Latest posts

Back