Sweetgrass in Harness! .

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
And a bit of her son Zorro
default_wub.png
: Well this is the mare in my avatar Trotting up a storm
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_wub.png
: I have figured she needs her teeth done so I have to put a hold on her training but heres a few photos. Shes getting her teeth done mid august hopefully then Ill be doing alot of ground work witht he girl. Im HOPING she can be m 2008 Show ring driving horse lets cross our fingers she'll do her full out trot eventually which is jaw dropping
default_smile.png
. Then theres photos of my colt Zorro whos by sweetgrass
default_yes.gif
:

Sweetgrass in Harness Second time ignore her head full out :eek:

Just had to give her loose rein when I noticed her excessive gaping positivly form her teeth :eek:

beautyfal.jpg

Zorro :D. ! All Wet
default_rolleyes.gif
:

marko.jpg

beauty-2.jpg

move.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice pictures Devon!

You can tell you love your horses, it is nice to see!

Wow, I at first saw Zorro and wondered who that was and then thought man he got dark all of a sudden until I read that he was all wet
default_smile.png

He looks great and Sweetgrass will get there eventually with her driving.
default_yes.gif
:

Amanda

Devon, you are so lucky to have this mare. She is so strikingly drop dead gorgeous, and you've done so much improving with her. I remember when she first came she wouldn't even go over a jump and now look at all the things you have her doing! :aktion033: I love this mare and Zorro is awesome. Future Halter star!! :new_shocked:
default_wub.png
:

Devon, you are so lucky to have this mare. She is so strikingly drop dead gorgeous, and you've done so much improving with her. I remember when she first came she wouldn't even go over a jump and now look at all the things you have her doing! :aktion033: I love this mare and Zorro is awesome. Future Halter star!! :new_shocked:
default_wub.png
:
Awe Thanks. LOL You should see this picture I have of her when she first came.
default_rolleyes.gif
: I remeber too she'd Crash through jumps now she soars over oxers she learns fast and I love her too
default_wub.png
: Thanks I hope Zorro continues to do well in halter World Class Nationals next year Im so excited.
default_wub.png
: Thanks Nigel your the best I know you love sweetgrass too !
default_smile.png
. See you at Dunnville Show!!

Sweetgrass is going to be AWESOME in harness! I love that mare, I really do, and she's an incredible mover.

Leia

Sweetgrass is going to be AWESOME in harness! I love that mare, I really do, and she's an incredible mover.

Leia
Thanks So much oh when her teeth are done Im going to start asking for her head and all that Jazz you knwo there'll be photos LOL.
default_rolleyes.gif
: She didnt want to be bred this year apparantly LOL not coming into heat so I guesse she can pursue a show ring driving career and probably 2 CDE's next year :bgrin But shes kind of prissy :eek:

Oh Im beyond excited for her First Liberty class in 2 weeks :new_shocked: I hope she puts on her trot I have no clue if she'll show off or just panic because zorro wont be with her lol.

Latest posts

Back