Sweetgrass' Baby All Dried Off :D! Lots Of Photos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]
default_wub.png
: Well Upon popular request :bgrin NEW Photos of Sweetgrasses Baby Boy!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this colt and cant wait to get him showing! Hes goign to be awesome when hes fileld out
default_wub.png
: Hes only 3 days old here still a little wobbly but hes been running like a bullet
default_smile.png
Mama hates it when he runs hehe if he goes 1 meter away shes off! hehe! Well ENJOY !! Here he is!!!!:
[/SIZE]

Mamma And Baby :D

sweetgrassbaby.jpg

silverboy-1.jpg

foaltrot.jpg

dayout.jpg

beautiful.jpg

veryprettty.jpg

beau-1.jpg

Here you go MB
default_smile.png

His sire:

prettyboy.jpg

sundday.jpg

And Heres Mama when she was 6 months Pregnant
default_wub.png
: :

umwow.jpg

:new_shocked: WOW I love him I really think he will be a good show horse
default_yes.gif
: he's really put together nice and I love his color. Isn't he a silver dapple pinto? I had one born last year that was and I love that combination. Enjoy him Thanks for sharing ~Jessica

:new_shocked: WOW I love him I really think he will be a good show horse
default_yes.gif
: he's really put together nice and I love his color. Isn't he a silver dapple pinto? I had one born last year that was and I love that combination. Enjoy him Thanks for sharing ~Jessica
Thanks! And yes Im assuming Silver Dapple Pinto :d
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

I'm not suprised he's so gorgeous with such lovely looking parents! He couldn't go wrong could he?

I really love him , he's special.

I love that picture of the "gosh mom not in front of the people" kiss! LOL He is adorable!!!

Nice foal- what is the fencing- I can see some of it is electric but is the wide stuff the stretch plastic stuff???

Rabbitfizz,

It is System Fencing, this type is Spur but they have a wider one called Centaur. We originally put in for the large horses but being flexible....need the electric to keep the minis from squeezing through.

Very nice boy! he already has that look at me thing down pat!

[SIZE=12pt]
default_wub.png
: Well Upon popular request :bgrin NEW Photos of Sweetgrasses Baby Boy!! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this colt and cant wait to get him showing! Hes goign to be awesome when hes fileld out
default_wub.png
: Hes only 3 days old here still a little wobbly but hes been running like a bullet
default_smile.png
Mama hates it when he runs hehe if he goes 1 meter away shes off! hehe! Well ENJOY !! Here he is!!!!:
[/SIZE]

Mamma And Baby :D

sweetgrassbaby.jpg

silverboy-1.jpg

foaltrot.jpg

dayout.jpg

beautiful.jpg

veryprettty.jpg

beau-1.jpg
What a pretty face!

Awwww hes adorable!!!

Got a name for him yet???

Thanks for the pics dev!

Devin he is Beautiful! And Sweetgrass looks fabulous! Ive always thought she is a nice little mare.

Congratultions, cant wait for mine...only about 150 more days to go lol

Latest posts

Back