Survivor last night....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pepipony

Reaction score
Anyone else nearly bust a gut laughing? I dont think I have ever in my life laughed that hard. Poor dogs took off , off the couch barking LOL I scared them. I loved Randys smug face when he found out the idol was fake. That counsel has to be one of the most memorable. Everyone but Corinne and maybe Bob thought it hilarious. Made my day I know that!

Yep! We loved it. What a hateful excuse for a human. Buh bye.........
default_laugh.png

It was funny.

But I do agree with Suzie's thoughts on him....I too feel for him. He must be a very unhappy person.

I laughed so hard when they voted him out that I almost spit my tea out. I loved it!!!

I thought it was great and I laugh so hard. I am glad that he is gone though. I didn't like him. At the end when they had Randy talking you could clearly tell he was p-oed.

Talk about sour grapes and a sore loser! When I found out what was all in the plans I was like ...something is going to blow up in their faces and there will be a twist. Boy did Randy get his just desserts! But as I sit there and watch this...everything went so smoothly almost like clockwork.....wonder if the producers have a hand in things like this at times? I did feel bad for Bob tho....you could tell he felt pretty guilty.

I laughed too. That was great! At the same time, I feel sorry for Randy. He's full of such hatred and malice; it's almost like he's possessed.

That was the best.
default_new_rofl.gif

Just wait until tribal though. I think this one is going to be the most talked about tribal ever.

Kim

Oh My Gosh, it was the funniest thing watching everyone trying not to burst out laughing. The expressions were priceless. I think this season has been pretty dull but last night made up for it.

I really wish Bob (he is from Gorham, ME not too far from us) or Sugar should win. What do you all think?

Sue

Bob he is my friends Gorham High School TEACHER!!!!! I HAVE MET HIM AND HIS WIFE HE IS SOOOO NICE

Bob does seem like a very nice person and I am assuming a great teacher. I believe he is a man of integrity. I can just imagine the stories he will be able to tell his students when he comes home. I do hope he wins. He is my first choice. But if he doesn't I would say Sugar only because she is playing a good game and she has such a positive attitude. It is very refreshing especially after watching Randy with his unending negativity.

I like Bob too, he seems like a really great guy. I would like to see either he or Sugar win.

I didn't like Randy either. But I feel sorry for Bob when it omes to facing the jury!!
default_no.gif

Pam

Bob and Sugar are my choices for winners....only problem with Bob is that he's such a nice guy I think they will want to vote him off because it'll be hard to compete with him. I was feeling bad for Sugar everytime they kept sending her to Exile Island. She took it well and altho that had to play on her mind...isolation and all that, she came back with a good attitude. I was glad to see Randy go...Corrine can be next and it would'nt hurt my feelings none. Matty is getting a bit on the paranoid side, he needs to watch his back.

Well, with Bob, at the end of the show they had him talking to Corrinne about the very first episode when they had the chance to take the single immunity idol and they threw it into the ocean.... He made it sound like one of them took and hid it and showed him where. so maybe that will be his 'out' with Corrinne.

Back