Sunshine Classic Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nosuthastomasp1

Reaction score
Hello! I wasn't sure if anyone had already made a thread like this, but I wanted to see who all is going to the Sunshine Classic and/or Mini-O-Rama, and how many horses you're taking.

I'll be at both with seven horses at each.

-Jess

PS- Look forward to seeing anyone who'll be there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Were going to the Mini O, Not going to show at this one, but will be there visiting and watching.... Ill probably start showing again at the beginnig of the year, I have 5 or 6 that I am getting ready to do the show circuts.. I finally have the time to work with the show horses now that were almost setteled in at the new farm and that the Hurricane damage from last year is cleaned up at the old one and it is finally up for sale.... those Hurricanes killed us, It wouldnt have been soo bad if we hadnt been in the middle of moving..... We have several new show horses and its about time we break them out this year...

We're coming from North Carolina with 5 horses and picking up one I purchased in Ocala. Hope to make lots of new friends - although we've heard Sunshine Classic is going to have a small turn out.

aktion033.gif

Jitterbug said:
shadyacersminis said:
Were going to the Mini O, Not going to show at this one, but will be there visiting and watching.... Ill probably start showing again at the beginnig of the year, I have 5 or 6 that I am getting ready to do the show circuts.. I finally have the time to work with the show horses now that were almost setteled in at the new farm and that the Hurricane damage from last year is cleaned up at the old one and it is finally up for sale.... those Hurricanes killed us, It wouldnt have been soo bad if we hadnt been in the middle of moving..... We have several new show horses and its about time we break them out this year...
499583[/snapback]

499585[/snapback]

I'll be at Mini-Rama Thanksgiving weekend. Just spectators this time - I might show one of my uncle's horses in Amateur class. Looking forward to seeing all of the nice horses!

We won't be going this year
sad.gif

It will be the first time in 4 years that we have missed the Sunshine and Mini O.

We will be in NC, doing some work on our new place up there. Hopefully we will be back showing by April/May.

Good luck to everyone showing!

Hey Angie, glad you are going to be up here by spring. We have an AMHA/AMHR show scheduled for March 31, April 1 & 2, 2006 in Camden, SC. We are hoping this will help more people qualify for both Nationals and World from this area. We have to travel so much for shows. Look forward to having you in the area.

I am coming to the Sunshine classic along with Justine(Jitterbug). I am taking one of my show horses. Her name is Gander Hill Chantilly Lace "Lilly", I am looking foward to the show even though I think there is going to be a small turn out. Here is a picture of her at a show a few months ago, she looks even better in person. I am ver proud of her. Aubrey

41510f5f.jpg

We will be there, with 15 horses. We heard it is going to be a pretty decent turnout for this show. This has always been a fun show, everyone should come and show! We know of lots of people who are bringing horses.

See you all there! Conders
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back