Strange maiden mare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His full name is going to be: Windroses Shareefs Find Me Spirit.
default_worshippy.gif

I'm going to find out how to fill in every document for the AMHA. Never done that before.

If everything goes wel, maybe we will have to wait for a foal of my other mare.
default_yes.gif
It's very easy, everything is on line. But if you need any help -- we're here, and I've filled in many a form!

Georgeous pictures -- he's beautiful!

Our other mare is Snowy Black, she's Belgian registered and a black appy - falabella mix.

Foto-NGYHXFJW.jpg

this is a picture of the ICAHM youth class.

You've said the magic words......APPY.......and FALABELLA !!!

What a beautiful horse!

Stop drooling Diane
default_smile.png
she is just beautiful. Can we have all the info on her please
default_smile.png
when and who is daddy?

What do you like to know.

Her father is Looking Glass Fernando, out of Edwardo of Kliverstone and Rosella. Her mom is Moonlight Montana, out of Moonlight Bolero and Moonlight Gipsy.

Looking Glass Fernando came from the UK and Moonlight Montana from the Netherlands.

Last year she had her first foal.

344.jpg
345.jpg

Her father was LM Made In Missouri (AMHA stallion)

If everything is alright, she's in foal for next year. If you like, I will send the name of the stallion by message, because they normally don't except other mares.

By the way, she's now already 7 years old.
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
What a gorgeous little foal - but then her Momma is gorgeous too! Did she have the foal with you and if so will you be showing her?

That foal was born here and this year we bring them both out on shows, together with our stallion.

Mom won last Sunday her second 1st price of this year. The filly doesn't do so bad either, but sometimes is't very difficult for the little ones to stand against the bigger ones.

Can I ask you a question. For filling in the amha papers, I need to note his markings.

The question is "Does he has white socks or not?" His feet are all white. Normally they would have been black, because a palomino has a black skin or am I wrong?

I think he has white socks like mom, but what do you think? This is my first palomino foal.

He sure is a cutie!!!!! I have the same problem you do on registering my new foal. She's a palomino too, but lighter. I cannot tell if she has white legs at all, and all four feet are white. I even bathed her yesterday to make her palomino darker to see any white! She's a month old, and I still do NOT know. I've heard that the hooves, like the skin, will turn black if they do not have any stockings. I don't know if that's true though... This is my first palomino foal too. I'd like to know as well.

Personally, I think he's going to have some white -- either stockings or socks or a variety of both. You could look carefully in the fur on his legs, and probably tell where the change from white to palomino may appear. But my guess is that he'll have white, but you may have to wait a little to register him until it's more clearly defined.

Oh what a stunning little man!! Thanks for the update - keep those pictures coming please.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back