Strange maiden mare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really thinking that since she's started her udder, she will continue to fill more, so I'm thinking she has a little bit more to go before she's ready. How about a picture from the back looking down her sides? Maybe that will show us more how baby is riding.

Foto-Y3M8LUP4.jpg

Foto-AQHN8JRE.jpg
Foto-AXPQNBDU.jpg

Do these photos give a better idea? Milk is coming much more easy and is sticky. She's very hungry at the moment, for everything except hay.

She's now 325 days. I really hope she will foal before this weekend. Have two family parties which I don't like to miss. My grandparents have their 60th wedding anniversary.
default_yes.gif

The pics are great thanks, unless she pulls a fast one I would think she has a few more days to go as her udder isn't ready.

Does anybody knows a simple program to get the camera on the internet? I can attach it to a computer and have internet there.

How is she looking today? Have you looked inside her vulva to see what colour it is?

thanks a lot.

Inside it was pink. Just had an alarm. I think she was rolling now, because stood already when i was at the screen.

Good luck getting her on line. We would love to help you watch her during the night.
default_smile.png

Today is day 329.

Udder seems to be bigger. Temperature low today. 36,9 in the morning en 37,1 just now.

Hoepla pink, but has a red part on it. Not back but in front, so I think she was to wild rubbing her but.

Not much difference the last couple of days. We're now day 332.

Udder seems to get bigger, that's all. We keep on waiting.....

What can I say. Still no foal yet.

Today is day 335.

Here some new photos:

Foto-XFXOMU6H.jpg

Foto-H68UYWJ8.jpg

Foto-3OEABIFZ.jpg

Foto-P3HSBHWQ.jpg

PH test is getting a little more down, not much, but seems to look more orange then pink and needs to go to yellow.

She was very calm today. No alarm for a whole day in the stable. That's new.

The weather is very bad here in Belgium. It's very cold for Mai, and almost no sunshine, with a lot of rain.

Here foal will be our first AMHA foal to be born here. I'm curious to see what it will look like. The father is a cremello stallion, a grandson of Buckeroo. The stallion has also splash.

Next year she may have a date with our own stallion.

Foto-36CGHE6Y.jpg

But first, we will have to wait for this little baby.

Oh, I'm extra excited now! I love the dilutes and you're gonna' have one!!! Can't wait to see this little one!

Your boy is VERY handsome!! Should be a really nice pairing for next year!

wow she is looking soooooo close
default_yes.gif
hang in there cos baby will be here soon
default_thumbup.gif
Do you have any pics of daddy or can you give us his full name so we can look him up
default_smile.png

You stallion is very handsome and such wonderful markings
default_smile.png

I know what you mean about the crazy weather, we have had so much rain here in Italy it is crazy. I still have to wear a jacket which is totally weird for May, normally we are baking by now
default_thud.gif

Oh yes, full names of momma and daddy would be wonderful! I love looking them up!

She is looking very close with that udder really moving ahead -- and looks great!

Last edited:
What do you mean with very close. Next couple of days or next week.

Tomorrow it's full moon.
default_yes.gif

Mother and Father are both gorgeous, I can't wait to see this baby
default_yes.gif

She still needs to get a bit more udder but with her being a maiden she could foal without a full udder. It won't be long now so keep testing her milk and remember that it can drop fast so check a couple of times a day
default_thumbup.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back