Strange Favorite Foods?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ladies?

Could you all post some of these again tomorrow??? I was getting hungry, came out and read this thread, and lost my appetite pronto-quick!!! LOL!!!! If you could all keep posting these weird food stuffs here, I may be able to stick to my New Years Resolution and lose some of this weight!! YAY!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Keep up the good work! Thanks for starting this thread Jill!!!!
wub.gif

Nancy
wink.gif

Haven't had any weird food since I was pregnant many years ago but back then I couldn't get enough oatmeal with buttermilk on it or enough ice from the fridge to chew on. I was absolutely manic about both those things. Doctor said it was some kind of deficiency that caused it.

My favorite lunch is a milkshake and french fries, you dip the fries in the shake and eat them
biggrin.gif
I love mac n cheese with ketchup too
aktion033.gif
I like to have my eggs with ketchup and a good dose of tobassco sauce.

My grandmother like mayo and sugar sandwiches
wacko.gif

Rice with A-1 steak sauce, peanutbutter, fluff and banans sandwiches,baby dill pickles, omlets with ketchup, tomato soup with macaroni and hamburger,I can't think of anything else.

Christy

I am one of these people who likes most foods, but....I am also one if these people who can not let certain foods touch, so Im sitting here reading these posts thinking...."EWWWW!!!" lol

Since I cant let food touch (im picky about which can or cant touch...
rolleyes.gif
), I dont have many weird food combos I eat. The only one I can think of that is alittle unusual is that I eat chili over white rice.

Cheetos & vanilla ice cream....you dip the cheetos into the ice cream. YUM. My husband cannot stand to see me eat it, he makes me leave the room.

I, too, am a ranch dressing FREAK. It goes on anything, veggies, pizza, breads, meats, you name it.

OK to assist you dieters here are some doozy's ...not mine my hubby's

peanut butter on ham
wacko.gif

cake shake..take a glass of milk stuff in chocolate cake with frosting stir and drink..ewww

he likes to order mexican food then stir it all together..I often want to sit at a seperate table
rolleyes.gif

he puts hardboiled eggs in his tunafish
smileypuke.gif

Back