Stolen horse trailer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleRibbie

Reaction score
We kept it at my husbands business/stolen between Sat PM - Mon AM

It had a huge heavy duty black tarp cover and that is missing as well.

Bright Red Corn Pro....less than 100 miles literally looks brand new with heavy duty black mats

It has, in white letters across the top ( both sides ) LITTLE RED DRIVING HORSES

It was/is not set up for minis

In the trailer was also a 4 wheeled cart/carriage. It is yellow and black w/surry fringed top and has seats in the front and back. Has yellow cushioned seats and yellow pin strip all around it. They may take it off if they try to sell it but it does have a custom coffee cup holder, whip holder and glove box into the front dash ...there is a brass name plate on it that says that says "wishing you and Skillet happy trails always, love Mom"-----This is a MINI carriage

Im listing it on CL and a few other sites but if you could keep your eyes out I would be greatful.

Oh it was stolen from S. florida Ft.Myers area

Thank Heidi

That is the pits!!!
default_torch.gif

Everything you describe, though, sounds very VISIBLE and I would think once the word is out, it would be hard to sell - especially your little carriage. The trailer could be painted, I suppose.

Be sure to have the word sent out to all states immediately north. Good luck.

The heat hadn't been bad up until this weekend, we hadn't even turned the a/c on yet... but then saturday came around
new_shocked.gif
...and the wake up call that we live in FL.

It was 95 saturday and close to that again today.

Yep, we're getting the fans out and the water misters ready.

Yes, our herd is spoiled
yes.gif
..lol but isn't everybody's
wub.gif

Oh my gosh this is terrible! You need to post pics of this all over the place. I think somewhere in Punta Gorda you can hire a chopper for dirt cheap to take a look around your neck of the woods and maybe spot it by air cause there is no telling where they have got it all hidden. You are so close to the glades and all. Darn I'm so sorry to hear this, makes me angry! Darn thieves!

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Lee County Sherriff just called...my trailer is in a parking lot abandoned in Ft.Myers. Just called my husband to meet the sheriff in an hour
default_aktion033.gif
its got to be mine because its pretty easy to recognize
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I just pray the carriage is still in it, the guy on the phone didnt know. Crossing my fingers!!

It seems the people only borrowed it to move cattle....it is such a dirty filthy mess... and oh so stinky. Not sure where they moved them to or from but the sheriff dept. is looking into it. It appears they rolled out the carriage before filling it w/cattle then rolled it back in the trailer ( you can see the tire marks in the cow poop )So except for some soap and a few good hours cleaning everything is fine and even if they are caught I dont think we will press charges.I am going to give them the benifit of the doubt and just assume it was an emergency situation. Im just happy to get it home before hurricane season arrives!!

My trailer was just given to me. It isn't anything fancy. But, I keep everything Locked. I have locks for both side doors the back doors and the hitch that all have the same key. I know a pair of bolt cutters would make short work of the locks. But, if someone is out there with bolt cutters someone is gonna ask a few questions.

Latest posts

Back