Star On Foal Watch

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaykay

Reaction score
Even with the current controversial post on breeding- I am still proud to announce that our beloved Star is now on cam. I suspect she will foal Saturday but she is close. Her due date is today. I am really hoping for a repeat of her last foal Baxters Black Fashionista.

Star foalcam

Even with the current controversial post on breeding- I am still proud to announce that our beloved Star is now on cam. I suspect she will foal Saturday but she is close. Her due date is today. I am really hoping for a repeat of her last foal Baxters Black Fashionista.

Star foalcam
You, of all people, should not be ashamed of breeding! How silly...

off to stare at foal cam...

Good luck Kay!!
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks so much ladies! Im so excited to see this foal! I have a feeling it will be tonight or tomorrow but i could be wrong.

Thanks so much ladies! Im so excited to see this foal! I have a feeling it will be tonight or tomorrow but i could be wrong.
Just went to check but nothing on ... so when will it be back up, just in case.

Mine have had them during the day...

Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
She will be back on cam about 6 pm ohio time. I dont like to stall pregnant mares too much and I am home watching out the window. The pasture shes in is about 50 feet out my back door
default_smile.png
Makes it easy to watch! Her first foal was born at 11 am and her second at 2 am. So anyones guess what time this one will come.

Its so funny to me that I do have mares that consistently foal at the same time with every foal. For example Patches always starts labor at 1030 pm and foals right at 11 pm. 3 foals all born at the same time!

Wish you were still close enough I could say " put on the coffee pot, I'll come watch with you!

Thanks so much Charlotte!

Ginny I so wish you were here! Just made a fresh pot of coffee too! I miss you lady!

I will say 10:30 p.m. I need to watch than go to sleep... Good Luck

Will try to watch tonight..
default_aktion033.gif

Well darn I dont think shes quite ready. Her udder is about 96 percent there.

Star looks like she will probably foal today/tonight. Wooohoo!

LOL@LC I so adore you and your mom!

Star is waxing and has been acting like shes in labor off and on all day. I am exhausted!

Come on Star have a little mercy!

She looks like shes holding out Kay... You must not have enough sleepless nights in yet
default_smile.png
lol I have two here doing the same thing. I am almost giving up that they are prego lol. by the way I LOVE star... can't wait to see her baby.

Well I would think it HAS to be tonight but what do I know LOL. Ph is low, calcium is high, udder hot and engorged ughhhhhhhh. She has been waxing for 3 days and is how a wide as she is tall

I am so hoping for a repeat of her last filly (Now owned by lori and karen)

Baxters Black Fashionista

starfillygreat-292x310.jpg

I just checked on your mare...she looks soooo ready too foal. Well, keeping my finger crossed that she will give you your filly tonight!
default_yes.gif

I think she might keep you waiting a little longer as she seems quiet right now. But then these mares can just decide to get down and foal just when you have given up hope
default_rolleyes.gif

Back