Stall Drapes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_smile.png
See there are alot of questions about stall drapes. First of all let me thank Pam for the nice complement. Yes I do make stall curtains and I pride myself in keep the cost down and providing a nice product. Stall curtains can be made out of different fabric, but if you want a curtain to last and withstand the abuse you need to use either a canvas or a denier nylon fabric. Both of these fabric should be sewn on a Industrial sewing machine. A heavy industrial thread that is coated. Attempting to sew these fabric on a household sewing machine will only throw your machine out of timming and then not sew at all.

When I made my first pair of curtains and ordered the fabric I was
default_new_shocked.gif
at the cost of the fabric. If

you have seen Sweet Opal, Birch Tree Farms, Silver Thread Stables or even the United States Youth Equestrain Teams curtains they are just a few I have made. I made the curtain the way you want them.

Logos embroidered on curtain or banners, along with farm names. I also applique farm names and logos. This all takes time and the right machines. If you have the machines and the time you can make them, but you may find to have a curtain that will last &made with these fabric it's just a cheap to have it made. Please feel free to check my web site where there are a couple of examples or email me from site.

Magnoliaminifarms.com for curtain information

For those wanting pictures of stall curtains/drapes, here is some of ours from last year at nationals (the side ones, maroon are mine and black are Vickies)

e7bf35c0.jpg

e7bf3486.jpg

e7bf353f.jpg

Here's one from several years ago

ef2ba2a2.jpg

Latest posts

Back