Stall Cameras?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShanesPonies

Reaction score
Hello! Our foals are due soon and we are wanting to set up a camera this year in the foaling stall. However, sadly we do not have internet and it seems most these cameras require internet and a monthly subscription.
Do you guys know of any cameras that do not require wifi, could run off of mobile data like a Hotspot, and have no subscriptions?
1000013954.jpg

You need a monitor or TV to hook into. Save a headache and have a professional security team come out & do it for you. We can see most of our property with cameras. It's peace of mind, and I love to watch the horses anytime I want.
This. It costs less than you think, and gives you so much peace of mind. (Also allows you to monitor doors and motion.) I had a guy come and shoot Wi-Fi to my barn with a Wi-Fi bridge.

You need a monitor or TV to hook into. Save a headache and have a professional security team come out & do it for you. We can see most of our property with cameras. It's peace of mind, and I love to watch the horses anytime I want.
What brand of Camera system do you use? If you don't mind me asking 😁

I don't know what kind it is. We had a local security company install it. This is our 2nd camera upgrade in 10 years. It has a DVR to record also and we use a flat screen TV to hook into. The cameras are very sharp and cover a wide angle. They ran a cable to the barn (hooked to the existing telephone line) with 2 cameras to cover the barn and turnout. There are 6 more around the house covering the rest of the property. The biggest cost was the cable to the barn.

I purchased one from Amazon that has a SIM card and runs off cell tower data. It is a monthly fee, but it's $14.99 for a certain amount of data which typically lasts a month. I check my camera every 2 hours at night for about 3-5 mins each time, unless she's sleeping. And have been for over 30 days. Just had to re-up the plan.

Attachments

• UBox_IMG_20240229_0605099_3_118_.jpg
    UBox_IMG_20240229_0605099_3_118_.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back