St. Jude Marathon

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctinsley

Reaction score
Hi everybody, my grandson who is now 6 was diagnosised with cancer (retinoblastoma) when he was 10 months old. Today he's a healthy, happy 1st grader thanks to St. Jude. If you have never been there let me tell you they do an outstanding job for the patient and family. My daughter Samantha, Austins mom is running in the St. Jude marathon and is trying to raise 2500. she is close to her goal but thought I'd post this on the forum as so many people here have healthy happy children and grandchildren and may want to donate just a little. Her St. Jude Hero website is www.mystjudeheroes.org/samanthab. Any little bit is appreciate at St. Jude. Thanks, Cindy (www.tinsleysshadylane.com)

Thank you so much for posting this, we can't donate much in todays economy, but I've been looking for something with a personal touch to donate to, and this hit at the right moment. A donation has been sent from our home.

I'm thankful your grandson is healthy now and know that St. Judes is a wonderful place.

Give your grandson AND your daughter a hug, and I hope she reaches her goal.

mm

Latest posts

Back