Spring Pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!I just got a computer with internet so excited lol!I wanted to share some pictures now that i can post them right form my computer ahha! Well These were some pictures form today haha Wee Man Sweetgrass and Mindy all have thier heads and Necks Clipped. Mindy and Sweetgrass are owned By Sandy Caja lilfoot! I full lease Sweetgrass though and own Wee Man Mindy is my new little project and we are going to get her nice fit. I Ground drove her today and she was wonderful. She arrived at Sandy's on Wednesday Afternoon she is an "adoption".She's a very sweet girl we are definetly spoiling her. I put Wee Man in her paddock with her and they are best buddies haha her one and only friend for now!Very Cute!Thanks for looking and letting me share!

Mindy And Wee Man New Buddies
default_wub.png
: :bgrin :

weemanmindy.jpg

Mindy In All Her Beauty:

mindy.jpg

Sweetgrass Trotting Around
default_wub.png
: :

sweetgrasstro.jpg

Wee Man Being Quite The Showoff
default_wacko.png
:
default_wub.png
: :

weemantrot.jpg

Wee Man:

weemanstall.jpg

WeeManTrotting.jpg

Thanks So Very Much!

Cute pictures, I wish we had a miniature horse farm like that around here!

The weather as been so nice out latley, I love it!

Hey Dev. Wow we had a fun weekend didn't we. I love all the clipping that is happenin. Its beautiful! Oh and Mindy, Wee, and Sweetyg look gorgeous!

Love ya

-Nicole

Last edited by a moderator:
Heyy oh wow is that pic of wee when i was running after him oh what a brat ... but such a cute brat lol!!! nice pics!!

Ttyl byeeeeee
default_wub.png
:

Oh Mindy is so cute!!! Looks like you had a great weekend - couldn't beat the weather could you!!!! Great pictures Devon. See you on the 15th!

Hey! Wee is airborne in the 3rd? pic. Too cute!

You even caught Nicole & Sunday in the background,

they'd stopped driving to watch The Wee
default_wub.png
:

I especially like the one of him in the dome stall
default_yes.gif
:

& Awww Mindy...glad you all like her...it's her blue eye!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Guys I lvoe them all!Mindy is so pretty!Once she is slimmed down can't wait to get wee man driving with that trot!!

Thanks. They are cute hehe
default_wub.png
: . See you soon Nigel and Sarah I miss you to.

Latest posts

Back