Spring Fling (formerly Oregon Gold) Premiums Available

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark & Sharon Bullington

Reaction score
I am happy to report the premiums for the Oregon Horse Center Spring Sling ASPC/AMHR/ASPR Show is now available on line through the Oregon Horse Center web site, www.oregonhorecenter.com. Once again - we have great officials. Our judges are Jim Bruggink; 2010 Shetland Congress Judge, Kim Seipp; 2010 AMHR National Show Judge, and 2009 Shetland Congress Judge Richard Petty. Sharon Bullington will be the Show Steward. Alternatively, you may request a premium from the Oregon Horse Center by contacting Heather at 541-689-9700.

This will be a great show and we want you to come ane be part of it's success. Please join us in Eugene April 23, 24 and 25th. SEE YOU THERE!
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

Y'all have fun! I will be at Happ's that weekend, driving my PAIR at the TREC. Woohoo!

I've been checking the site for awhile now, so the other day when I saw it I was like WOOHOO!! It means show season has officially begun!!
default_biggrin.png
I have already figured out all my classes....LOL!

I hope to see as many NW people as possible at this show, which looks to be a really good one!
default_saludando.gif

Would love to make it, but being that the weekend before is Elma, its just not an option. I either need to move back to the I-5 corridor, or figure out how to become independently wealthy :)

I'm not taking any horses to Oregon this year as a cost-saving measure so I'm out. I'm afraid to let myself look at the premium as it will only torture me!
default_laugh.png

Leia

Latest posts

Back