Upcoming Shows in Minnesota

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdegner

Reaction score
Hi Everyone:

The MMHC is again sponsoring the National Area VI ASPC/AMHR show July 1-3 at the beautiful Minnesota Equestrian Center in Winona, MN. Judge is Richard Petty with Jeanne Bragagnini as the Show Manager and Dean Duxbury as the Steward. Tack, concessions, photograghy and camping all available on-site. Following the regular classes on Saturday night, there will be a small Welsh Pony "show" for anyone interested.

Our annual MMHC show is later in the month, July 22-24th at the same facility with the AMHR show July 22-23and the AMHA show on July 24. Judges for both shows are Renee Bush, Portia Sue Kalinka and Jon Wolf. Show Manager is Merry Wicke with Dean Duxbury as the Steward. Our club Futurity show will be held late Saturday afternoon. We offer unlimited classes for 50$ with a single class fee of $25.00 and we have many amateur and youth classes available. On-site concessions, camping and photography available.

The Minnesota Equistrian Center is just a couple of miles off of I-90 in SE MN and is a gorgeous facility with a large arena, warm up area and stalls all in the same building. Please consider joining us!

Contact either show manager or our club website for show premiums and forms (www.mmhc.info)

Thank you for the reminder!
default_smile.png

Hopefully you can come this year! Remember, we are a great half way spot if you need to do the trip in a couple of days!!

Thank you so much Mary! You have been so kind. I think if anything I might just have to stop by and meet you in person and then see your beautiful horses!

Anyone else attending these shows? I'd love to meet some forum friends!

I am not showing this year. With my pending move to Florida and the operation on my right thumb, with my right hand in a cast for another 4 - 5 weeks, there is no way.
default_no.gif
:No-Sad

Can't wait, I am planning on the later one......

Last edited by a moderator:
I plan to go to one to watch as I always do. However, will see how miserable I feel and I dont normally just introduce myself to people.

Ashley, if I can figure out who you are, I will introduce myself.....LOL. I will be working the gate most of both weekends, so you know where to find me.....

I shouldnt be to hard to spot I will be almost 6 months preggo by then. I am sure I have seen you before, I havent showed for years but did show there a few times.

Wow, well congratulations. I didn't start showing until about 4 years ago, so I am relative newbie..... Good luck with the pregnancy. Always fun to be pregnant in the summer.....

We will be at the first one for sure, hope to be at the second one also. I love to show at Winona - great facility!

Kelly

I am bumping this up as the Area 6 show is this coming weekend.

Just booked my hotel room for the weekend so I hope to finally meet all of the wonderful people I have had the pleasure to talk with over the years.

Drive safe everyone and happy showing!

We will be at the first one but sadly cant make it to the second one. Will be there Friday and Saturday only this weekend, Im pretty easy to spot with my bay pintaloosa stallion, Magic!

I will be there all 3 days and I definitely know what gorgeous Magic looks like so i'll find you Melinda!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back