Oregon Horse Center Spring Fling Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark & Sharon Bullington

Reaction score
The Premium for the Oregon Horse Center Spring Fling Show (April 29-May1, 2011) is on-line NOW! This show, at one of the premier horse show facilities in the USA, is one of the highlights of the ASPC/AMHR/ASPR show season. Three wonderful judges (Belinda Bagby, Jim Curry, Rob Crater) will make it eventful indeed. It addition, there is one of the best restaurants ever at any show with the Feed Room at the OHC. You can find the premium online at oregonhorsecenter.com

Hope to see you all there!

Mark Bullington

Thanks, Mark! I'm excited by that judging lineup and can't wait to see what is offered.

Leia

Darn....this is one of those times I wish I could be in 2 places at once! I love this show and the judges are all awesome! Then, of course, there is Mark announcing...I will definitely miss showing in the NW (well, everything about it except the COLD and RAIN).

...I will definitely miss showing in the NW (well, everything about it except the COLD and RAIN).
Linda, This is one of the few cases where I agree about the rain -- especially since we have only run-in shelters here. Getting a muddy horse ready for a show is not fun, especially when it's also cold!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks one of the great things about this show - no rain to worry about. The Oregon Horse Center is wonderful in that once you get your horses stalled, you don't have to take them outdoors (if it does rain) until you leave. Everything is covered: stalls, warm up rings, show arena, vendor area - and it has one of the best restaurants around right there at the show grounds. We'll miss you guys too, Linda - and you Do know that NOWHERE is as beautiful as the Northwest when it's nice out. And thanks for the announcing compliment - I WiLL see you at Nationals! Just made the airline reservations today, as a matter of fact.

Mark

I do not wish to appear stupid, but, what is a stakes class?
it is basically a "championship" class for drivers. You need your stakes wins to get a HOF however the difference between that and a Halter Championship is that you do not need to qualify for the driving stakes your horse has to simply show in another class in that division say a ammy CP class and then place or not you can enter the CP stakes

Thanks for the answer. We have looked at this show and the AMHA show we usually go to and I don't know that either of them are options this year. Each show would cost us around $1,000 each with Stalls, travel, classes food and lodging. Does anyone know where I can find that kind of money on short notice?

Mark...most definitely you will see us at Nationals!
default_saludando.gif
Can't wait!
default_aktion033.gif

OK, I do have to admit that the NW (when it is nice outside) is spectacular! Miss the scenery...and Portland (which I will see in June and in November)!!

But, Florida is amazing as well...love how there is "country" and "tropical" mixed together! And, of course there are the beaches (which you can SWIM in....lol) and the weather (most of the time...today is not one of them...rain all day!
default_rolleyes.gif
)

With family/friends in the NW, I will always visit, but Florida is where I want to be!
default_yes.gif

BTW, I agree that that show facility is topnotch!!
default_yes.gif

Mark and Sharon,

Have to agree with Linda. I truly enjoyed showing,even though I hadn't a clue what I was doing, in the NW. It's a beautiful facility and watching some amazing trainers work there can't be beat well except by Mark's announcing. But will see the two of you at nationals and hopefully even inside the ring this time Mark
default_wink.png
. Have a great time everyone. Miss ya all but I do have to say I'm truly enjoying getting to know the people here and showing with them though the announcing isn't even in the same world as Mark's.

The link has now been fixed. I contacted the Oreegon Horse Center this morning and informed them of the problem, nad it is now fixed. Again - hope to see you all there.

Mark

Latest posts

Back