Spots 'N Stripes Ranch in need of Help

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teresa

Reaction score
I had called Nancy earlier this week and left a message. This morning at 8 I got a phone call 6 am Pacific time and it was Nancy. She called me from her truck...where she seems to be living at the moment.

She is one strong woman. They lost their house but praise God they were able to get the horses, zebras and Zorses out. I saw some people moving minis and zebras on tv and it was their farm help.

We talked for 30 minutes and the whole time she was telling me about the activities of the last few days. At the end of the conversation, she mentioned that she did lose some of her exotic birds and cat. Her voice started cracking at this point so I am not sure exactly what could not be put in the trailers.

They are trying to rebuild fences so they can bring the horses and zebras back to the land. They are having trouble getting hay and pellets. They are having to bring water in to water the horses.

The insurance person has not made it there yet.

I asked her if we could help.....she hesitated but said......that prayers and a home depot and Best Buy gift cards would come in handy.

Here is her address

PO BOX 1672 Main St. Suite E

PMB 454

Ramona, CA 92065

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG I didn't know the fires struck Nancy too!! I've been to her ranch a few times, my friends got a mini from her, she's such a sweet lady! prayers coming her way. keep us updated.

I just received an e-mail from her last night, oh I was devestated to read that she had lost everything in the fire! She said she would be back in touch soon but I sure hope she will be okay...my prayers go out to you Nancy, and to your family, animals, and loved ones! I wish I lived closer to physically help out. So sad
default_sad.png

Oh no! I have admired her program for so long and her dedication to her animals. This is just another heart breaking story from California and it brings it so much closer when we actually know the people effected.

I wonder if there is anyone in the area who could get hay to her? T, do you know where the animals are kept now?

Our prayers are with Nancy and family and critters.

Charlotte

I am saddened to hear this. A few years ago they had asked about our appys for their program and I found their website and farm so interesting. Wishing them the best in the future! Lavonne

Latest posts

Back