Spent the day with my Grandson Aidan

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
This Mini Cowboy has me completely wrapped around his steel blue eyes
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
He is going to be very involved with the horses... he just loves them. He whinnies to them when he wants them to come to him..
default_rolleyes.gif
There is nothing better than a day at Grandma and Poppy's. He did not want to come in the house all day...He cried when Donnie took him home... So did I...
default_wub.png

In his pool, he had a blast in 2" of water....

IMG_0092.jpg

Sharing some apples that fell off the tree

IMG_0118.jpg

Sitting with his dad...He just LOVES his cowboy hat...

IMG_0152.jpg

Riding his new Steed..

IMG_0159.jpg

Loving Ziggi...

IMG_0132.jpg

Ziggi lovin' Aidan....

IMG_0140.jpg

And Grandma Lovin' her Mini Cowboy
default_wub.png

IMG_0204.jpg

aaaaaaaaawwww, what a cutie... He's clearly having a wonderful time, and who wouldn't, with a pool, and a horsie, and grandma!

Great pictures, good to see little Ziggy (it's been a while!) and it's good to see you looking so well yourself, Theresa!

Hugs to the whole bunch of ya!

Lori

No better medicine in the world than grandkids..and that pic of him on Ziggie is priceless.

What a little cutie!! He is precious! Thank you for sharing your fun day and your adorable grandson with us! And I LOVE all your GREEN grass, trees, etc....!!!

Aidan has only been here 3 weeks, but as soon as he sees us, he comes a runnin' and a laughin..
default_biggrin.png
.. I am just in heaven with him. And you better be ready because he throws himself at you! As soon as I am strong enough he will stay the night with us
default_biggrin.png
Everyone is right...PRICELESS!!!!!!

Oh Theresa , he is so sweet!

I want to (((HUG))) him up!! I love babies!!

You all look to be having such fun with him.

Enjoy that soft sweetness
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back