Special thank you to Ellen..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
Ellen has quickly became one of my very best friends and I feel so lucky to know such an amazing person (the woman should seriously have some sort of award). She came to visit this evening and chat ponies - like we always do every night until about 2am
default_smile.png
. She brought along her Animark System to preg check my mares exposed for 2010 and was able to confirm all four in foal. It is such a neat system and Ellen is so educated in using it. Ellen is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to any & all things veterinary related.

Thank you Ellen! It was so exciting - we both agreed that it was sort of like christmas,and then I thought about it...It was more like when you were a kid and would peak at your presents before christmas..it sort of kills the surprise but it was SO neat!!! Thanks agian Ellen...for EVERYTHING
default_smile.png

2010 foals

Michigans Ray Of Hope x Mardi Gras On The Rox EGF (Full bro to Devons "Eli")

Wa-Full Benita x Westwind BTU Crown Prince Flyte

Wauk-a-Way Kitty x Wauk-a-way Luke The Duke

Little Kings Crimson Dream x Westwind BTU Crown Prince Flyte *Linda & Deb's
default_smile.png

Leeana

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on all your mares being in foal for 2011!! And, of course, I am beyond excited to hear that Dream is also in foal....YAY!!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Congratulations on finding out that your mares are in foal and that you also made a wonderful new friend.

Congratulations on finding out that your mares are in foal and that you also made a wonderful new friend.
Well, I am the lucky one , friends like Leeana are hard to come by! I am fortunate she is around the corner! We were like little girls with toys checking those mares! I can't wait to see them all born!

Thank you Leeanna!

Last edited by a moderator:
How neat that all 4 mares checked out!
default_smile.png

I've got to say, Ellen is a doll and I'm kinda jealous that you have her close enough to hang out with!
default_yes.gif

Awww, what a cool story. My best horsey buddy moved away years and years ago and I miss her so much. I talk to her on the telephone often, but, it's just not the same.

Back