Special moments

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I can't believe I almost missed this twice - once at the show and then on here. I am so glad that I at least got to see the photos - thanks for sharing. I think I saw Alex at the show, and of course I saw you and Bonidini, but I somehow missed the best part! Great photos for whenever that question comes up "what are minis good for?"

Thanks for sharing this special moment. I've had a horrible day at work today (or so I thought) but reading this and seeing those pictures really put everything into prospective and turned my outlook around. How can I possibly have a bad day when something as simple as leading that beautiful horse around gave Alex memories that will last a lifetime. Great work! :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

Heather, how special you made the day for that child and you will remember it all your life and I'm sure Alex will too.

Joyce

Now, that's an "Awwwwwwwwwwwww" story, for sure!
default_yes.gif
: Thank you for sharing that, AND those wonderful pictures! :aktion033:

Looks like Bondini & Alex have bonded & are special friends. I am always amazed at my Minis when I take them to nursing homes or handicapped schools to share. They DO seem to sense these "special" people are different & that they must be quiet & gentle with them. I'm always so proud of them afterwards, and it leaves me with such a warm, fuzzy feeling.
default_wub.png
: The minis aren't just therapy for the people we visit....they are also therapy for ME!
default_yes.gif
:

These stories really put our own lives in perspective. We are all so blessed to have these great little horses in our lives every day,we are all healthy enough to enjoy them and have such great support teams to help us with our horsey ????s. Bondini, its little horses like you that make great ambassadors for our breed!! Thanks for the lovely pictures, heidi

Latest posts

Back