Southfork Sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was there for a short while. Went there to meet up with someone and bring home a new stallion
biggrin.gif

We walked around and looked at the horses and a few things they were selling. There were some carts up by the machinery shed.

The people we met up with stayed through lot#23. They just sent me general prices on most. Mares that didn't have foals on them this year and were not checked in foal went cheaper (approx. $650-$900). Mares that checked in foal ($1,500-$3,200).

The sorrel & White paint mare that I liked of course went for $3,200. Her foal; I never got a bid on, I believe went for $2,500.

The little pinto/paint filly that everyone like; that was not reg. went for $3,100 I believe.

They said not quite sure about the two exact prices because the sale book wasn't sitting right in front of them when they wrote me.

We didn't have time to stick around long due to the long drive there and back.

Seemed like there was a decent amount of horse trailers and crowd of people.

The older NFC stallion was very well mannered and looked good. I didn't pick up a catalog so not sure who was who concerning the other horses. I had my eye on a young pintaloosa and was told we needed to head back home
sad.gif
It's not like I didn't have room on the trailer
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back