Southern States Miniature Horse Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdhand

Reaction score
Everyone, I just am so sorry about having to cancel the horse show. My dear husband is so very sick. He has been in the hospital twice since last week. He has severe pnemonia and some other complications and is on a ventilator life support breathing machine. This is the hardest thing I have ever been through in my life. He is improved a very slight amount. I have been here in the hospital since last Saturday. I just had to cancel the show. I don't know how long we will be here and I just couldn't worry about the Show. Everyone please pray for us. I am so afraid. Thanks for understanding, Dinda

default_pray.gif
: I'm sorry to hear your family is going through this. A horse show is the very last thing you should be worrying about at a time like this.

I'm praying for a positive outcome for you.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Like it was said before, the horse show should be the last worry on your mind.

Best wishes and prayers coming your way. My Husband is still out of work since major surgery in feb. I know that awful feeling. I sure hope he gets better fast.

Dinda, there is no reason to apologize at all. You need to concentrate on your husband. Period. We will keep you both in our prayers and hope that we see you both at the shows again later on. Just make sure you take care of yourself as well.

Karen

i HAD THE PLEASURE OF MEETING YOUR HUSBAND AND YOURSELF AT THE FAIR SHOW IN W.P.B. FLORIDA

2 YEARS AGO, WHAT A NICE GUY HE WILL BE IN OUR PRAYERS, AND OUR HEARTS

PAT

Hi Dinda,

There is no need to apologize!! You are where you need to be and no one (with a soul) could ever hold that against you! We will keep Jimmy and you in our prayers, just remember to take care of yourself too!

If Kathy or I can do anything at all to help you out please don't hesitate to call or email ok?

BIG HUGS!!

Dinda,

Our hearts and prayers lifted for you and your husband. God be with.

In His Hands,

Tanya & Lee

I am so sorry how scary for you and your family. I am sure everyone will understand about the horse show

Dear Dinda,

Your place is right where you are and I will send prayerrs for both of you.

My husband had the pneumonia this year and it was a life changing event for both of us.

With other complications as well.

It is a terrible nasty thing and will take a long time to get over.

Be aware of that and save all your strength.

I believe this Forum has a direct line to God and we have seen wwonderful and wonderous healings I believe because of all the prayers sent by the Forum family.

Hugs

Bonnie

I am just bumping this to the top. I just want to make sure that people see that the show is Cancelled. Hopefully things will be back to normal and we can have the show later. Jimmy is about the same tonight. Not much change, but he is better than yesterday. I am living at the hospital, but a friend brought me my computer and I am able to access their wireless internet. Thanks everyone for understanding my situation.

Back