SOS to Bonnie, Debs and any other animal communicators

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckskin gal

Reaction score
After seeing how things are going with the Trembly Tiny Trails Miniature horse herd of horses, I feel that only hay and water are not all they need. We have had no reports of what the vet said other than they are not in immediate danger.... which the pictures show differently. Anyway, I am begging those of you who are lovingly interested in animals with the ability to talk with them to please talk with these minis and find out what their real needs are. To find out what has caused them to be in such horrible shape could save some lives. If those who are there, know the problems these little guys have, be it worms, teeth etc. it will save a lot of time in seeing they get treatment. I have a feeling that their needs have not been met even though the owner says he loves them..it would be difficult to deworm all if they are a wild herd but if their feet have been trimmed on a regular bases then that would mean they aren't so wild and gathering them togehter shouldn't be a big problem. Oh please, help determine their pain and suffering so they can be helped.
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
: Mary

I can't even come up with a picture, but the feelings enmass from them is LOSS OF HOPE.

If Hope can be brought back with a follow-up of caring actions, ie, footwork, wormings, good food, etc.....

Other people may be able to give you more...........

MA

MA, your quote "** "Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves. Protect the rights of all who are helpless."

Proverbs 31:8 **

really is one that needs to be applied by all in a case like this. I too sense that there is much hoplessness among that herd and many voices need to be heard so others do not end up the same way. If we aren't concerned about HOW this happened then there is nothing learned. :no: :no: So sad, Mary

I can't even come up with a picture, but the feelings enmass from them is LOSS OF HOPE.

If Hope can be brought back with a follow-up of caring actions, ie, footwork, wormings, good food, etc.....

Other people may be able to give you more...........

MA

My heart breaks for them all. I read each post and my heart hurts. I feel so much resignation but hope is on the way. Everyone, just send your hopes, your light and hope, they'll know. I don't feel they are all "wild" either just tired and hungry and confused. THis whole year of horses makes me very sad.

Hello Bucksin Girl!

For me it is not possible to read and entire herd of animals. It would be like you being in a room with 50 people all talking with you at the same time and trying to understand what each one is saying. It would all end up sounding like gibberish.

I would need to zero in on each one seperately.

From past experience though they are just the same as you and I.They experience hunger just like you and I,after so many days their senses would become numb,as their bodies go into survival mode.Organs and things start shutting down as the body tries to stay keep going.

Headache,sick to their stomach,lethagy, dullness etc.

The most important thing these horses need is good clean water and quickly, then I would think some electrolytes, and of course food and worming.

What a terrible thing for these pitiful animals,and I would guess for the owner who I would assume from some of the posts must be very sick himself.

Hopefully we can help and change their lives for the better again.

I am happy to do whatever those in charge need me to do,now or whenever.

And thank you for trying to help them as well.
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

Bonnie

I

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I really didn't expect you to read the whole herd and would zero in on just one at a time and only doing a few so we would have an idea of what brought this about. I am not so sure they were without food and water: I sense there is more to it and that is why I asked for your help. I do fully realize that they have become severely depressed...easy to see from the pics. I hope you are right and the added water and feed will fix them up. Thanks, Mary

Hello Bucksin Girl!

For me it is not possible to read and entire herd of animals. It would be like you being in a room with 50 people all talking with you at the same time and trying to understand what each one is saying. It would all end up sounding like gibberish.

I would need to zero in on each one seperately.

From past experience though they are just the same as you and I.They experience hunger just like you and I,after so many days their senses would become numb,as their bodies go into survival mode.Organs and things start shutting down as the body tries to stay keep going.

Headache,sick to their stomach,lethagy, dullness etc.

The most important thing these horses need is good clean water and quickly, then I would think some electrolytes, and of course food and worming.

What a terrible thing for these pitiful animals,and I would guess for the owner who I would assume from some of the posts must be very sick himself.

Hopefully we can help and change their lives for the better again.

I am happy to do whatever those in charge need me to do,now or whenever.

And thank you for trying to help them as well.
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

Bonnie

I

Last edited by a moderator:
The hay and water will be a grand start! :aktion033: Fresh, clean water and plenty of it is absolutely a needed item. Hopefully, the hay being given is a high quality type. They sure need more than straw. I feel so very, very badly for them all. Everyone needs to continue to pray for a fast resolve with their release to people who can better care for them.

Latest posts

Back