Sorry...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAD Minis

Reaction score
Ok well I kinda...snapped
poke.gif
the other day and I wanted to say sorry
unsure.gif
...but I do think some of us need to seddle down and not give...'scoldings'
new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
enless we ask for it...please just think about some of the things I say...any ways I am sorry....

wub.gif
Love;

Tristyn, Roy And Magic

[SIZE=14pt]Tristyn, we will settle down and not scold.....as long and as you dont ask unless you are doing something unsafe. We really do like you and it is habit for me to mother everyone here. My girls dont always agree with me but they have turned into very horse talented and savy adults. Thanks for your appology. Its joyfully accepted.[/SIZE]

Lyn
yes.gif

One Ritz-C-Kid said:
Ok well I kinda...snapped
poke.gif
  the other day and I wanted to say sorry 
unsure.gif
  ...but I do think some of us need to seddle down and not give...'scoldings' 
new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
  enless we ask for it...please just think about some of the things I say...any ways I am sorry....

wub.gif
  Love;

Tristyn, Roy And Magic

513260[/snapback]

Well, you still haven't learned to spell, but your attitude is much better. We ALL make mistakes, say things and do things we shouldn't. The key is to learn from our mistakes and improve in the future. You have made one step in the right direction to maturing. I'm looking forward to more.

Well l never saw a problem with what happened but just scale down and use light weight mini sized stuff and go very slow. JMHO

Everyone freaks occasionally - forget about it and start over...very brave for you to apologize. People just want to help and sometimes it may seem like they are giving you a hard time when you are on the receiving end of it, but overall everyone on this board means well, at least I like to think that. Don't worry, I can't spell either and I'm 36.

Well l never saw a problem with what happened

Me too! I don't think you snapped. You just re-acted to what some others said to you. And I just think you are a really nice kid in love with your horse and very proud of it! I wish more kids were that much in love with their animals like you. The world would be a better place Tristan.
wub.gif

I always write off women in a snit as a hormonal thing., I know for me it is a problem from time to time......Even my seven year old, I can do anything daughter gets in a bit of a snit from time to time. I think you must be a lovely person, to take the step to make a public apology. I'm sure that wasn't an easy thing to do, and you deserve kudos for doing so...

God Bless you and yours,

Lynn W

Ahhh that was really nice of you. Personally I thought there were a couple that was too tough on you but yet I think they thought they weren't. I was told once to toughen up also. Although I am not a kid I have realized that it is best to ignore some and listen carefully to others because I do want to continue learning all I can. Hugs, Mary

Well if it matters, I think you are a pretty good hearted person to apologise. Many folks much older than you wouldn't be able to do that so I think it means a lot that someone can look at themselves and share part of the responsibility if something happens to go wrong.

Glad you came back. Everyone is important here.

Latest posts

Back