Sorry to confuse you

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitsfizz

Reaction score
I know how easily confusuzzled people can be (well....I am so I am assuming there are others like me!) but I thought it was time for a change in my Avatar.

The new one is of DC, who is now all grown up and starting in harness (to his disgust) and doing some serious winning for me as well, so I thought I would retire the picture of Rabbit and put this one in, instead.

Rabbit is still around and well and just turning 32 (25th September, 5.30 am. It was raining!)

DC is his great grandson, he is a blanket Appy gelding, three years old, 30" high, and he is going to look beautiful in harness, when we have got our act together!

So I hope you approve of the change....

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice! ANd very easy on the eyes
default_aktion033.gif

BLANKET Appy! Congratulations he's very nice. Hey, let's see the blanket.

I will miss not seeing Rabbit but his great grandson is very handsome.

I agree we will miss Rabbit but also agree on the new pic- very nice. However, how about a nice profile showing his lovely color too? LOL, and I hope he gets over his disgust of harness training.

BLANKET Appy! Congratulations he's very nice. Hey, let's see the blanket.
DCandotheranimals019.jpg

Your wish is my command!

This is last year, unconditioned and just clipped. I usually show him "in coat" as I think patterned horses look better with a bit of hair!

Change is good when you want it, what a handsome boy
default_aktion033.gif

Gee Miss Jane, "you" look different!
default_laugh.png

I'm so used to seeing Rabbit for so many years, but this chap will do!
default_smile.png

OMG yes totally unconditioned, shame on you
rofl3.gif
Mine don't look that good even conditioned
thud.gif

Fabulous colour
wub.gif

VERYYYY nice...

I am now (finally) driving my black blanketed mare...what a beautiful sight as I sit in there; nothing like an appy-bum.
default_wub.png

Pretty avatar! When I saw the topic title, I thought maybe you said something hard to undertand as "ya'll talk funny over there"
default_biggrin.png
default_cheekkiss.gif

well ....Im gobsmacked !!!! but I do like the new boy very much !!!!! those beautiful spots should be in the avatar pic , hes too handsome to just show his face

Jane, he is absolutely stunning - but I do miss Rabbit and wish him a very Happy Birthday for tomorrow (25th Sept.).
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back