Sonny is all grown up lookin good

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoey829

Reaction score
Our main stallion at Rodie's Mini Ranch, is our few cap appaloosa, "Sonny". He is all grown up and clipped. Hardshipped in AMHR (already AMHA Reg), produced his first 2 foals this yr (both loud appaloosa fillies
default_aktion033.gif
) and tested homozygous for black!!!

I just wanted to share and show off his clipped pics. A good friend of mine is going to come over and tale professional shots. These are just pics I took in the field. But excited and wanted to show
default_yes.gif

Hoep others share the boys they are proud to own
default_wink.png

013.JPG

042.JPG

Nice little horse! And I like his color too.
default_yes.gif
I bet you get some really pretty pro shots of him.

Last edited by a moderator:
He looks very nice! How tall is he?

Here is my boy: CCMF Carousel Carnival:

Carnival.rt3.6-12-10-371x273.jpg

And possibly a future stallion, will wait and see how he matures, but I love his looks and temperament right now! I need to get some better photos of him now that he's been clipped.

Here is Applause:

Spr.coltnice2.4-14-11-456x341.jpg

Sonny is such a good looking boy, and his colour is just perfect (for me anyway!)

Looking forward to seeing his professional pictures.

The other boys pictured here are pretty smart to!
default_wub.png

Anna

Such beauties!!!! I have always said, "Everyone from Lilbeginings has such good taste in hores!"

He measures 33''.

His personality is awesome!!

Not to brag on my boy but here are his two foals. So you can see why I am sooo excited
default_aktion033.gif

008.JPG

imagejpeg952.jpg

Thanks! It feels like forever unitl his first foal. I have one more coming in Sept!!

I love his coloring!!! So pretty
default_yes.gif

These are our two stallions, Destiny & DunIT
default_wub.png

Destiny%20Pictures%20By%20Shannon%20--%20June%202007%20--%20002.jpg

DunIT%201.jpg

He is looking great and such a good boy! Sonny's dispoition is just fabulous. Cant wait to see your future foals from him!

Here is my Sonny 'twin', my fewcap boy DRK Spotanious Combustion- but he is only a yearling this year so no foals from him yet- sigh. Can't wait to see Spots foals too though - we will have to compare, LOL

SpotLSMay152011.jpg

Spotfaceangle51511.jpg

SpotLS51511.jpg

Spotheadarch51511fix.jpg

Awwww spot is so good looking. He looks like a baby Sonny!! He is amturing into such a handsome man! I cant wait for those babies
default_aktion033.gif

Yeah, he doesnt look like a little baby anymore, though not a 'manly man' like Sonny is yet, LOL

Sonny is gorgeous! What a neat color, and even though a "few spot" he sure throws nice appies! I've always wanted a miniature appy but the only appy I have is pretty big.... a draft/QH mix. She was a PMU foal and came from Canada. Here we are riding last summer:

P1000037.jpg

What a beautiful horse. I love her big spots on her rump area.

Wow, she is a big hefty girl!

Ha! I am sure Laurie was talking about the horse!!

Latest posts

Back