Some show photos from 2008

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
These are from back in June, but i just got around to ordering them last month around Christmas. Since i don't have a scanner i'll just have to use what i got on disk which are the clear proofs.

Alpha Farms Magical Melody "Kitty", classic yearling mare over last year, a two year old this year...she is BIG. Classical Magic daughter, King Lee Granddaughter. Both sire and dam are congress & World Champions / Res champions & congress / world champion producers. I'm going to show her this year and she will be at Congress. Last year i only showed her twice as she was very much in that "lanky" yearling stage, she means the world to me so opted to just leave her home and let her grow up some. Totally different filly today then she was six months ago. I've got such big hopes for this filly
default_wub.png
. She should be out driving in 2010 or '11 if she's ready ...

She placed second in the Futurity @ area II

Res Champion Jr Mare

sdf.jpg

Royal Salsa "Royale", who i believe i have officially retired...he's my special boy. Always shown well, never has had a bad day in the show ring, he loves to show. He was my first show horse and we taught each other so much. I think he is very near his HOF so i may possibly finish that this year, but i just want to let the old boy retire here at home
default_wub.png
. He's just be great from the beginning.

Res Grand Champion Foundation Gelding at the area II show

Sr Champion

Champion Model

Champion Sr Foundation

XXX-1.jpg

xxxx-1.jpg

Westwind BTU Crown Prince Flyte "Fly", was yearling stallion under last year and won the Championship at area II. BTU & Buck Echo Grandson, and out of a Res. Natl Champion mare Karen bred. He's been great too even though i just showed him lightly last year...not sure if i will take him out this year or not as he's going to get started in driving this spring and have a few mares picked out to cross him to as well. He has always reminded me of Little Kings White Russian..

Champion Yearling Stallion, under, @ Area II

fg.jpg

zz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW. Flyte is to cute. I really like him. He does look like Russian. I think you should show him some more. you may regret it when he gets older and is a pain in the butt to show. LOL

Alisha

Alisha, i'm considering showing him...will see what this spring brings, he is one that is really easy to condition so probably would not really even need to put him in the barn until April or so, he looks great just out in the pasture. With not showing Royal this year, which was a hard decision to make, i do have room for Flyte...will just see what spring brings and when it warms up
default_smile.png

Your pictures look beautiful Leeana, I already have the show itch for this year and looking at your pictures make it worse.
default_biggrin.png
I enjoyed looking at them.

You really have done a nice job Leanna, can't believe how much you have grown through the years. What wonderful improvement!!
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back