Some pictures I took today...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chamomile

Reaction score
I had some fun this morning taking some photos for Christmas Presents! This is suppose to be our last nice day for awhile....

My brother's dog Pudge, he's a scotty, in case you couldn't tell
default_wub.png
:

Pudgebetter.jpg

Here's my hubby's dog, Sophie. Marty!!!

Sophieingrass.jpg

sophieinberries.jpg

And here is our pound puppy, Lilly. We got her when our first son was only 3 months old. They are the same age!

Lillyinberries.jpg

Here are some photos of my Grandma's dogs. She used to raise Shelties for 35 years. They had numerous National Champion dogs.

Here is Cammy, she's gorgeous!!

cammythree.jpg

cammyfacetwo.jpg

Corjia, the blue merle.

corjeia.jpg

and last but definately NOT least, Petey!

petey.jpg

Here's my Mom's dog Bogey, he's an English Mastiff.

bogeyface.jpg

And here's MY dog, Flower, she's a miniature Aussie
default_wub.png
:

flowerseyes.jpg

flowertippy.jpg

You are really good with the camera! Those are great pictures.

Your dogs look so gorgeous and HAPPY~!

Sophie has the most lovely expression on her face. LOYAL dog.

I'd tell Amy to come and look at your dogs but she's busy on the kitchen table up on all 4's eating our dinner :eek: Dang crazy puppy........will be the death of me
default_wub.png
:

Oh Holy Cow Marty, I thought Sophie would be the death of me too... But she is so wonderful now! (At three years old
default_wacko.png
: ) Whenever I ask her to do ANYTHING she is right there doing it to the best of her abilities, even posing in the berries for me
default_rolleyes.gif
: She's the most loyal dog! When I feed she paces along right beside me, getting sprinkled with the hay, and doesn't even mind. When I go in a horse pen, she lays down by the gate to wait for me, unless I'm in Dane's pen, then she paces and worries. He is a dangerous STALLION you know :eek: (They have a real Love Hate relationship, Sophie and Dane. It's a hoot to watch them!)

Thanks for the compliments everyone! I really had a great day taking these and can't wait to give them to my Grandparents, my Mom and Dad, my Brother and my Hubby for Christmas. It's so exciting!!

Latest posts

Back