Some new pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferin

Reaction score
I am starting to get very anxious to clip my show horses. I cant wait to see what is being hidden under all of that winter fuzz. My conditioning program has started so hopefully they will be in show shape in no time.

I got some new pictures of a couple of my show horses and am pretty pleased with how they came out.

I am the most excited about my Sr Mare, Sonara's Little Exotica (Sierra). She did great for me in halter last season and I am hoping for the same from her this season. She will be making her performance debut in driving and jumping this season as well. I love showing this girl! She has the full Shetland attitude that I have grown to absolutely love!
default_wub.png

DSCN0414-2.jpg

DSCN0396-2.jpg

DSCN0411-2.jpg

This will be my first season showing my Jr Gelding, Century Farm's Xtreme Dezyn (Dylan). I got Dylan at the end of last show season. He was taken to Nationals last year by his previous owner and got Top 3 in his yearling halter class. I am hoping to train him to drive next year. He is a son of Circle S Bill Bailey who has produced some great driving horses so I have high hopes for Dylan.
default_wub.png

DSC_0058-3-2.jpg

DSCN0309-2.jpg

DSCN0310-2.jpg

I havent gotten around to taking new pictures of my other horses but I hope to do so soon. The next few are just pasture pics but I like how they turned out. Ignore how dirty they are along with a couple of their mohawks!
default_unsure.png
default_rolleyes.gif

DSC_0087-2.jpg

DSC_0062-2.jpg

Aww man I love your gelding
default_smile.png

Hes so beautiful <3 I mean handsome
default_smile.png

default_wub.png

Ferin, you know I love your horses!

Sierra is looking awesome, yall are going to have another great season
default_yes.gif

Streak sure is missing her! I went out to the barn the other day and it seemed odd that I didnt have to chase him around the whole pasture to catch him from his Sierra!!

Wow, that mare is amazing! I'd love to see her clipped out or even her summer coat. Perfect photo of the 3 horses.

Thanks for all the wonderful compliments! They mean alot to me.
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

Ferin, you know I love your horses! Sierra is looking awesome, yall are going to have another great season

Streak sure is missing her! I went out to the barn the other day and it seemed odd that I didnt have to chase him around the whole pasture to catch him from his Sierra!!
Thanks Macy! Sierra sure is missing Streak too.
default_wub.png
If you look closely in the background of one of the pictures you'll see your boy.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back