Some decent pics of Kandi Kay for once

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

I have had the hardest time getting decent pics of this mare! I have a friend that just reamed me over the last ones I took as they were just horrible. Keep in mind she is bred and getting winter coat
default_smile.png
finally today kyle and I snapped a few that I think really show her essence. Wouldnt you know we were on a roll and it started raining LOL. Shes a blue roan and her color changes just fascinate me

kandigoodcrop-397x310.jpg

kandikayneckcrop-401x281.jpg

I love this one even though you can see the white of her eye. a dog walked in the back and she was looking

kandikayheadup-327x280.jpg

Nice pictures, Kay.

She looks soooooo sweet!!

(Her name fits her well
default_smile.png
)

Pretty color, too!!!

-Becky

thanks so much becky!! I really should have done her bridal path but it was a spur of the moment thing. Im thinking about taking her to the fun fuzzy show this weekend. What do you guys think?
default_smile.png

kay

I think she's really really pretty, and the color tops it.

If you ever get tired of her send her my way. LOL

What a pretty lady!

Pregnancy obviously agrees with her. She's glowing.
default_yes.gif
:

I love her colour, it's gorgeous. And that blue halter suits her just perfectly!

Take her to the show, she looks great.

Pretty mare!
default_smile.png

I just sold a full sister to her that is a silver bay roan tobiano with a beautiful head with those great big eyes.
default_yes.gif
:

hi becky! yes her sister is gorgeous too! Its so hard to get a pic of kandi kays big eyes as shes black headed. but she does have that nice bond head. I think I will take her to the fuzzy show and have some fun
default_smile.png
Ill just clip up her head and bridal path.

Thanks so much for the sweet comments! I have done her pics so many times and this is the only time i really got her!

That second picture of her is awsome!
default_smile.png
:lol: :aktion033:. Who did you breed her to this year?

Makes me want to go out and have a photo session, oh yeah thats right i have to anyway ..aspc transfers :eek: :bgrin :lol:

Just checked your website, your showing tease next year!!! Thats great!! Are you going to show her shetland or mini?

Hi Leeanna!

kandi Kay is bred to Black this year. I think this will be a good cross with her beautiful hip and head and his refinement, neck and movement.

Yes we are showing tease next year! Right now im unsure. My hope was to show her as a Shetland and Promise as a miniature but Tease is not getting nearly as tall as I thought so I may just show them both miniature. Right now promise is about 29" and Tease is 30" so they are both much smaller then I anticipated. Just can never tell! Then again they may shoot up when spring comes.

Someone asked so yes kandi kay was sold but it didnt work out, so I will just have to have some fun showing her this weekend. I think im going to put her in the pretty headed class along with halter
default_smile.png

I am determined not to forget the camera this weekend lol

Last edited:
wow Kay, that mare of yours is very nice! You should for sure take her to the fuzzy show! She looks like a real show stopper to me!

Emily

I have had the hardest time getting decent pics of this mare! I have a friend that just reamed me over the last ones I took as they were just horrible. Keep in mind she is bred and getting winter coat
default_smile.png
finally today kyle and I snapped a few that I think really show her essence. Wouldnt you know we were on a roll and it started raining LOL. Shes a blue roan and her color changes just fascinate me

kandigoodcrop-397x310.jpg

kandikayneckcrop-401x281.jpg

I love this one even though you can see the white of her eye. a dog walked in the back and she was looking

kandikayheadup-327x280.jpg
Kandy Kay is a beautiful little mare I love her roaning pattern. i would love to have a field full of ones like her.

She's absolutely beautiful
default_wub.png
:

Wish I had the money and barn space for her.. Can't wait to see her foal next spring!

Very nice, even for a 'bad' hair day. *LOL*

It's basic good conformation that shows through, that and she has a neat personality,it looks like.

Liz

Latest posts

Back