so Kim--dreaminmini....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minimor

Reaction score
Got a little secret to share with everyone??
default_poke.gif

Can Lori and I talk about muffins now??? Can we DUKE IT OUT over what kind of muffin ???
default_new_rofl.gif

default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif

Sorry, now that there is no more studmuffin, I couldn't resist asking...

default_shutup.gif

Ewwwwww!!!!!!! I sure as heck don't want THOSE muffins!!! Think how dried up and wrinkly they will be by May!!! Its going to be bad enough getting a day old from Manitoba!

LOL!!!
default_new_rofl.gif
You guys are funny!
default_biggrin.png

Holly!
default_nono.gif
default_whistling.gif

Lori-We just ordered some studmuffins for the store, they should be fresh.
default_yes.gif
The other ones you can hang from the cart as Christmas bells. Or like Garnet wanted to do: hang them from the rearview mirror like the fuzzy dice
default_new_rofl.gif
At least the poor guy still got to keep his man boobs!

Yes I have a secret but will have to wait for tomorrow as it is rather late and my mind won't be able to figure out how to post the pics.
default_biggrin.png
But IMO it is worth the wait. We are so proud to have this guy.

Have you noticed something?? Mary Ann must have extra good potato chips as no one seems to be able to stop at one chip at her party. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
default_saludando.gif
Hi Kim I am not sure about your muffins but I can see you are as excited as Lexy waiting for her new show horses to arrive. Tammy and Lexy

Kim how can you
default_nono.gif
at me when I'm just a little
default_hypocrite.gif
?

Lori, now that you mention it, :DOH! they could be pickled...that way stale wouldn't be a problem. If you don't like that idea, there is always a Timmies card, that way you won't have to eat day old Manitoba muffins...and Mary Ann can't eat them before they get there.
default_risa8.gif

But Kim...it's tomorrow...
default_new_multi.gif

default_hypocrite.gif
YOU??? Oh Holly! I am going to take you up on your offer of PICKLING THEM FOR ME just so I can have the pleasure of thinking of you having to pickle them!!!
default_new_rofl.gif
Maybe we could enter them in the fair!

default_laugh.png
Oh not me, I've never pickled anything in my life, Mary Ann is the Suzy Homemaker type though, so she could do that. (Can't you just see the look on her face when I pass that request on to her??) Enter them in the fair....
default_new_shocked.gif
...wonder what the judges would say?
default_eat.gif
Not sure which division they'd fit into?? Oh, we're bad...
default_no.gif
And yes, really, I am such an
default_hypocrite.gif
I am wounded that you sound surprised!
default_crybaby.gif

default_laugh.png
Oh not me, I've never pickled anything in my life, Mary Ann is the Suzy Homemaker type though, so she could do that. (Can't you just see the look on her face when I pass that request on to her??) Enter them in the fair....
default_new_shocked.gif
...wonder what the judges would say?
default_eat.gif
Not sure which division they'd fit into?? Oh, we're bad...
default_no.gif
And yes, really, I am such an
default_hypocrite.gif
I am wounded that you sound surprised!
default_crybaby.gif
What division? Why the AOV Pickles of course!!! Hey! If you get Mary Ann to do it we could likely get a whole jarful - I understand she took a few with her.
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back