Quantcast

SO EXCITED for Crystal!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Robin_C

Reaction score
I usually try to stay pretty low key about our show results, but I'm just SO excited over this one that I'm putting it on a new post. Sorry if anybody's sick of hearing about Crystal but she just WON LIBERTY this morning out of 24 horses.

She has never been shown in Liberty -- in fact, we have a little bit of a time catching her in the pasture, but she is a beautiful mover....at least in the round pen! Peas wanted to give it a try. She assured us she could catch her so we tossed our hat in the ring, so to speak, and came out with a winner!!! I thought Brooke was yanking my chain a bit when she called to tell me -- took a minute to sink in that she was telling the truth!!!

Can you tell I'm pleased

Robin C

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Wow thats great! Now you can go win it at the world![/SIZE]

Lyn

Ginny

Reaction score
Oh Robin... that is sooooo exciting! A big hug and congrats to you and Brooke and Crystal. We can't wait to see pictures... :)

Ginny Long and the CCMF Gang

Barbie

Reaction score
WOW Robin - Congrats again - that's absolutely wonderful. Can't wait for pictures - now if you were just there taking pics, you could have posted some for us. Does she have any more classes?

Barbie

Feather1414

Reaction score
HOW COOL IS THAT?

Liberty is one of my favorite classes. Thats awesome.

I know how you are feeling. I felt the same way when Peanut took 2nd out of 15 horses at the national area show!

Latest posts