SO EXCITED for Crystal!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin_C

Reaction score
I usually try to stay pretty low key about our show results, but I'm just SO excited over this one that I'm putting it on a new post. Sorry if anybody's sick of hearing about Crystal but she just WON LIBERTY this morning out of 24 horses.

She has never been shown in Liberty -- in fact, we have a little bit of a time catching her in the pasture, but she is a beautiful mover....at least in the round pen! Peas wanted to give it a try. She assured us she could catch her so we tossed our hat in the ring, so to speak, and came out with a winner!!! I thought Brooke was yanking my chain a bit when she called to tell me -- took a minute to sink in that she was telling the truth!!!

Can you tell I'm pleased
new_shocked.gif

Robin C

OMG ROBIN! Too funny! Well, you know what I mean....... too great! I just saw that you called me a minute ago! Ha Ha..............guess she can be caught!
biggrin.gif

Congratulations!

Carol

How cool is that???? Congratulations and a big class way to go!

Congratulations - you all are having a great show!

Jan

[SIZE=14pt]Wow thats great! Now you can go win it at the world![/SIZE]

Lyn

Congratulations!
aktion033.gif
Don't be shy about posting....that is great news!
smile.gif

OK, now where are the picture?
aktion033.gif

Oh Robin... that is sooooo exciting! A big hug and congrats to you and Brooke and Crystal. We can't wait to see pictures... :)

Ginny Long and the CCMF Gang

WOW Robin - Congrats again - that's absolutely wonderful. Can't wait for pictures - now if you were just there taking pics, you could have posted some for us. Does she have any more classes?

Barbie

HOW COOL IS THAT?

Liberty is one of my favorite classes. Thats awesome.

I know how you are feeling. I felt the same way when Peanut took 2nd out of 15 horses at the national area show!

Latest posts

Back