Snowflower isn't due until April 1st.......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJRMINIS

Reaction score
Hey all, here is a side view of my very big Jenny, Snowflower. I was checking her today and boy she has a bag and still a month to go!!!!!!!!!! And here I have horses due and they barely even have bags! Something is wacko here!
default_wacko.png
:

IMG_1528.jpg

Her Bag:

IMG_1527MediumWebview.jpg

Oh and I have to throw one in of my "Dirty white chicks!" Almost the same position as my last picture of them snoozing together!haha They are a very bonded pair of jennets!
default_wub.png
:

DirtywhitechicksMediumWebview.jpg

That is what Gracie's bag looks like :new_shocked: Do you think Miss Snowflake will go early?

That is what Gracie's bag looks like :new_shocked: Do you think Miss Snowflake will go early?

She always makes a big bag, but I did not turn her out with Blizzard until April 2, 2006...........so she is due The first part of April 2007.............But I don't know what to think after feeling her bag today.........I did have to question if he bred her through the fence. But I don't think so, as he bred her on the 2nd when I turned them out together. The only other jenny even starting to make a bag besides her is Abby and she is due the same time.......they where all turned out with him the same time, except for Momma Donk who was bred later in the year after she foaled Indy.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Well donkeys can go anywhere from 11-13 months right?

Geesh I just read this...

Gestation Jennet will carry a foal an average of 12 months before giving birth. however, the length of gestation ranges from 11 to almost 14 months... that could mean we were not off when we "thought" Gracie was bred she's just hanging on for the 14 months LOL
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Well donkeys can go anywhere from 11-13 months right?

Geesh I just read this...

Gestation Jennet will carry a foal an average of 12 months before giving birth. however, the length of gestation ranges from 11 to almost 14 months... that could mean we were not off when we "thought" Gracie was bred she's just hanging on for the 14 months LOL
default_rolleyes.gif
:

yikes :new_shocked: makes me glad i put Taffy Jo in the foaling pen already!!

WOW!!!! I always thought Jenny's carry a minimum of 12 months....... :new_shocked:

Whew maybe she will go soon. :new_shocked: Good Luck and I LOVE the last picture!!! :bgrin

I just love the "Dirty White Chicks"

you need to post that one too on that Equusite site

[/COLOR]

You take the BEST udder pics on the forum LOL :aktion033:

She's getting there isn't she
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back