SMHC'S NATIONAL WINS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwagner

Reaction score
Finally home and rested up a little. I just wanted to thank everyone for an amazing 2009 Nationals, the office staff, Mark and Sharon and Leonard, and many others. Thanks to everyone who came to our stallion viewing it was a blast! I especially want to thank my husband for all his hard work, dedication, amazing talent and love of his horses. This showed in the ring by our SMHC bred horses winning National Reserve Grand Champion Get of Sire with SMHC'S Freedom's Justice(Bobby showing all three in hand and all were stallions), National Junior Champion Stallion and Reserve Junior Champion Stallions with SMHC'S Lets Dance, and SMHC'S Masquerade....AND National Grand and Reserve Grand Champion Stallions with SMHC'S Masquerade and SMHC'S Let's Dance. Hats off to Margo for purchasing two days before his class SMHC'S Masquerade at the show, the National Grand Champion Stallion!!!. I know he will be an amazing asset to her breeding program. Also congrats to all of the other SMHC horses that won, and lots in driving and youth!!
default_aktion033.gif

getofsire2.jpg

Bobby Wagner winning the Reserve Get of Sire with SMHC'S Freedom's Justice, included in this group is the 2009 National Grand and Reserve Champions stallions, center and right

masquerade.jpg

National Grand Champion Stallion, SMHC'S Masquerade

LetsDance2.jpg

National Reserve Grand Champion Stallion, SMHC'S Let's Dance

You guys definitely had some awesome horses there!!
default_wub.png

Congratulations on all your placings
default_saludando.gif

Congrats on all your wonderful wins
default_biggrin.png
. Your horses looked awsome. I know I was looking at several of them in the warm up area before they were shown and drooling.
default_wub.png

default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations on an awesome show this year! As breeders, y'all have to be so proud of the accomplishment!

Of course I waited the whole show to see Bobby do the get of sire class and I was not disappointed all 3 looked amazing. My daughter called (she was there) and said I missed a great liberty performance ...
default_smile.png
I was in the kitchen making dinner and can not believe I missed it oh well something to look forward to next year.

Congrats on a wonderful show you have some beautiful horses and Bobby is always fun to watch show

Congratulations! What an outstanding accomplishment! And holy @#$#$#! All 3 in the Get of Sire were STUDS? I AM IMPRESSED NOW!
default_new_shocked.gif

Congrats Julie to all your family. Bobby is such a showman it is always fun to watch him! In the pictures you posted, I saw Kelly and her horse. Is that the one she bought from you? So glad we have two Freedom Horses here, and glad we bought them when we did. Jerry, the girls and I, came by your stalls one night, but you had gone out to dinner, and Katie with that smiling face of hers, showed off all your boys and girls. Can't wait to see when little Bobby will start showing as well. I think he is going to be just like his Daddy!

Carolyn

Congrats to you guys on your wins.....ista always nice seeing you show .....and it was nice getting to chat with you with your family while we were sitting with Tom & Shirley Taylor from Taylors Pony Farm plus having some real good laughs together and little Bobby sharing some popcorn with everyone.

default_smile.png

Finally home and rested up a little. I just wanted to thank everyone for an amazing 2009 Nationals, the office staff, Mark and Sharon and Leonard, and many others. Thanks to everyone who came to our stallion viewing it was a blast! I especially want to thank my husband for all his hard work, dedication, amazing talent and love of his horses. This showed in the ring by our SMHC bred horses winning National Reserve Grand Champion Get of Sire with SMHC'S Freedom's Justice(Bobby showing all three in hand and all were stallions), National Junior Champion Stallion and Reserve Junior Champion Stallions with SMHC'S Lets Dance, and SMHC'S Masquerade....AND National Grand and Reserve Grand Champion Stallions with SMHC'S Masquerade and SMHC'S Let's Dance. Hats off to Margo for purchasing two days before his class SMHC'S Masquerade at the show, the National Grand Champion Stallion!!!. I know he will be an amazing asset to her breeding program. Also congrats to all of the other SMHC horses that won, and lots in driving and youth!!
default_aktion033.gif

getofsire2.jpg

Bobby Wagner winning the Reserve Get of Sire with SMHC'S Freedom's Justice, included in this group is the 2009 National Grand and Reserve Champions stallions, center and right

masquerade.jpg

National Grand Champion Stallion, SMHC'S Masquerade

LetsDance2.jpg

National Reserve Grand Champion Stallion, SMHC'S Let's Dance
I cannot believe that I forgot to mention my wonderful daughter Katy. Without her we would have never made it, she groomed the horses, helped watch them while her dad was in the show ring(even thought it killed her not to watch), and showed people the horses, plus watched her little brother and trust me that is a job to itself.

Of course I waited the whole show to see Bobby do the get of sire class and I was not disappointed all 3 looked amazing. My daughter called (she was there) and said I missed a great liberty performance ...
default_smile.png
I was in the kitchen making dinner and can not believe I missed it oh well something to look forward to next year.
Congrats on a wonderful show you have some beautiful horses and Bobby is always fun to watch show
Thank you, Bobby is quite the showman and is just proud as he can be of his horses. The three in the Get of Sire were all stallion, 2 two year olds and a yearling. Don't know what he will do next year, but I am sure he will figure something out.

Congratulations! What an outstanding accomplishment! And holy @#$#$#! All 3 in the Get of Sire were STUDS? I AM IMPRESSED NOW!
default_new_shocked.gif
Thank you, Bobby has done the three at once before but thought he would try all three stallions for a change. He only practiced them for about 30 min. the night before, they were so well behaved and to top it off, I do not know if anyone noticed, but as he was trotting out the new chain on Dancer's halter broke, Bobby called him and he came right to his hand.

Congratulations to you all. I love to watch Bobby show -- it was really great to see Katy again (nearly all grown up ) & meet little Bobby too. We were so disappointed we never got over to the stallion presentation--w e were showing back to back all the afternoon & into the evening. Your horses are truly lovely.

As you know, we started off our show career with horses from FWF ( Bobby's mom ) Frederika got us off to a great start. We adore her .

Congratulations!!! Those wins were well deserved. It was great to meet you and several of your lovely horses in person. You have a beautiful group!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back