Slide show of Driving Prospects

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horses mouth

Reaction score
Just thought the forum might like to see our first crop of foals!

http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c91/buck...mview=slideshow

This is a joint effort to bring a proven producer to the forefront of the new AMHA Performance Futurity (between Larry Strubahr and Gary and Lisa Barnes of bar NS Ranch and Training Center).

All of the foals are Futurity nominated to both the Driving and Hunter futurities for the 2011 season (their 3 yr old year).

Here is a blurb from the IAMHA "Avenue of Stars" (2007).

NFC DANDYS MOON MAN

Moon Man is without a doubt the most accomplished son of the Legendary RHOTENS LITTLE DANDY. With FOURTEEN National Driving titles to his credit in the three short years he was campaigned he is also the most accomplished driving horse in AMHA history!

Many of Moon Man’s previously registered offspring have showed huge potential in the show ring and many of the savvy breeders in the West have gone to Moon Man in order to produce their next winning foal.

Moon Man is now standing at BAR NS Ranch right here in TEXAS. They have an extensive breeding program which is a joint effort with Larry Strubahr, Moon Man’s owner. .

Thanks for looking!

Gary and Lisa Barnes

http://www.minidrivinghorse.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I have known Larry a long time now and everyone was shocked when he sent Moon Man off to TX. Am so glad he is being used and enjoyed- he is an awesome horse. My neighbors, who have known Larry and Janet since the early 80's, have a couple of Moon Man offspring and a couple of grandbabies too. He is missed in AZ and has really put out some fabulous moving machines!!!!

So happy to hear he is doing well and appreciated!

Nice slide show and I see quite a few there that definitely have the 'look' of Moon Man's foals and looks like you have some driving prospects there!! Wow!

Very nice! My favs are Once In a Blue Moon and Platinum Moon
default_wub.png

Gary and Lisa...BEAUTIFUL...just beautiful...love those long legs and high set necks. I really do need to get to Texas
default_wink.png
!!!!

Congratulations on a fantastic foal crop!!!

lis

Latest posts

Back