SIMPLY THE BEST................NATIONAL GRANDS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLC Stables

Reaction score
I want to THANK Lucky Hart Ranch for doing such a wonderful job with the GRANDS Presentation they have started at the National Show. When I logged online tonight, I was lucky enough to make it in time to see such an INCREDIBLE lineup of horses.

They are simply the best, and when Mark started the music I got chills.

THANK YOU

I was just tuning in too..........YES, SIMPLY THE BEST.........

I had chills too!!!
default_biggrin.png

And a HUGE congratulations to our friend from up here in the great Northwest, Margo Cahill!!! To OWN THREE OF THE GRAND CHAMPIONS... well I am sure that is some kind of record. Margo, your new stallion from SMHC is an incredible addition to the AMHR/ASPC herd you are building. He just took my breath away in the grand class. Of course you also have Bay Beauty and you KNOW how I feel about Mya... she is just one of my favorite girls of all.

And that little black stallion who won the under Grand. Just gorgeous. Wonder if he is going on to the World show.

CONGRATULATIONS to all of the owners and trainers of the Grand Champions, and Renee you definitely did create something very special with the parade of the Grands. Such a wonderful tradition.

Latest posts

Back