SILLY PIC OF ABBIE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JumpinJackFarm

Reaction score
THIS FURRY BUNDLE OF ENERGY IS 5 MONTHS OLD NOW....I WONDER HOW SHE'LL DO WITH THE NEW ARRIVAL ?

LOL...SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE BELONGS ON THE "PLANET OF THE APES"

ABBIE.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]too funny! i want one of those spotted babies...i will trade for a cute shetland colt
default_yes.gif
: ! Nikki
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Isn't she adorable!
default_wub.png
: I think she will love the new baby once it's old enough to play with her... :risa8:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

Hay Terri, I know THAT look :new_shocked: ...everytime WeeBit gets lazy and rests his head on the stall door, while I'm feeding..he looks like that! :bgrin Too cute
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: Corinne

I've never seen one look like this before, I think it's hilarious, I even showed it to Nate last night, he didn't know what it was at first. That's quite the beard!

That FURRY BUNDLE OF ENERGY IS adorable!! I LOVE that picture
default_wub.png
: - those eyes look to be full of love!

I think it is soooo cute when they do that - being "fairly' new to donkeys I can't believe how affectionate and smart they are.

My 2 girls Jayda and Jenna stand in the pasture looking down at the house watching for me to come out to feed them - believe me "if" I am just a bit late they let me know. As soon as they see me go out the door they head right down to the feeders

That would be a cute picture for Equuisite!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back